App description: What wonders await those brave enough to follow the alchemical path of magic? Transmute the magical elements together in your cauldron to form great and valuable creations. Collect resources to attain a masterful level of skill.

Faerie Alchemy is a game by Subsoap.

Current Features:

Easy to learn but difficult to master game mechanics.
Universal App - iPad + iPhone + iPod Touch support.
Can you create all of the alchemical elements?
Unlock three Game Center achievements.
Collect elemental resources for future use.
Get and surpass your own local highscores.
Learn the practice of alchemy!

Future Updates:

Leaderboards: compete on score with your friends and others online.
Adventure Mode: Travel the land as you explore Avalon's wondrousness.
Recipes: Experiment with combining the different elements that you have collected to create new and unique items of power.

More of everything.

Need to contact us? Go to Subsoap.com and use the Contact Us link there.

We plan to release regular updates to this game.

Please enjoy Faerie Alchemy!

Subsoap's comments:
>> Promo codes will be posted in this thread! <<

Just released our new game! We will be adding content to it over the months. It's 99cents for now, but may be more in the future. Next build we're adding Game Center leaderboards for score, universal support, and fixing some bugs.

11-24-2011, 01:44 AM
Em...
Another kind of match-3 game. But i have to say this has really nice graphics that feeds your eyes while you enjoy the game.
The interface is nice, it's so easy to pick up and its addictive!
I love the addition of vibration and game center. It would be nice if i can listen to my music in my ipod while playing this. Good job!

- Twitter: @awoooooo
- iPhone 5s/ iPad 2/ Touch 2/ iPod nano 1/ iPod classic
- Hockey, iOS, Steam, the city lights at night, expensive coffee, and Netflix: these are a few of my favorite things

11-25-2011, 04:57 AM
This game will be free on weekends at various times. Not every weekend, but it will have free weekends. First free weekend will be this 27th to the 28th.

Next build will be submitted soon. It will solve most known bugs, but if you find something you think we don't know about please do contact us!
11-26-2011, 11:15 PM
Faerie Alchemy will be free to download for the next few days.
12-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Another free weekend starting tomorrow and going through the next few days!
12-10-2011, 01:57 PM
The HTML5 Alpha build is now live for the public here: http://subsoap.com/games/faerie-alchemy/html5/
  • It's alpha
  • It has bugs
  • It only works in Chrome or Safari
  • It's free for now!

We'll be updating it over time, and probably it will get updates faster than the iOS version. We'll be uploading a Flash version soon as well.

Oh, and Android build soon!
12-16-2011, 04:07 PM
Free weekend next few days!

Also new build is submitted. Bug fixes and some new features.
04-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Faerie Alchemy HD is free for the rest of the month. We are close to having the next big update ready to go, but so many small things to polish just yet. The Android version is also free right now too: http://subsoap.com/
04-12-2012, 02:28 AM
Faerie Alchemy HD

think its pretty good,for a 14 year old
you need some work on giving more deatil
and seperating basic stuff..or not mix all of it up
but besisdes that its really good
especially since I know its really hard to start writing a book.trust me
I want to be an author 2.

Pure Raspberry Ketone
04-12-2012, 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subsoap View Post
This game will be free on weekends at various times. Not every weekend, but it will have free weekends. First free weekend will be this 27th to the 28th.

Next build will be submitted soon. It will solve most known bugs, but if you find something you think we don't know about please do contact us!
I'm waiting to that day.