Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-20-2012, 06:56 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Yeah, when starting up, try to get your Templar collection up so you can field decent play options, since you will grow your Templar collection at 10x the speed of assassin if you don't buy, and having one or two of assassin cards really don't help your deck building, and ultimately fun, much.

Start on Templars. Try the game out. Then decide if you'd like to play more and get into assassins cards.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:49 PM
iPhone 5s

just for info, devs confirmed that cards in boosters are not really random. because the game checks if it gives you too much of a one color. and because of different amount of cards in schools and because they start distribution probably from commons there are less chances to get some particular rares. what does it means it's perfectly clear. i dont know if it's just stupid idea or it is intentional, does not matter. because getting some particular rares is more complicated you just have to buy more boosters if you want to get all cards in the edition.

Last edited by eev; 03-22-2012 at 07:51 PM..
Old 03-23-2012, 12:29 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Actually it doesn't check what cards you have to see if you have too much of one color - the thing is that in pure random distribution, assassin packs will end up giving too many crime and (black) rares and Templar packs will end up giving too many order (blue) rares, because each of those sets lean heavily towards the respective colour.

So they adjusted the probability of getting those colors rares down a bit to give other colors a chance, or EVERYONE buying Templar packs will end up only having enough cards to play order decks. It's a design decision.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:07 AM
iPhone 5s

it checks colors, at least according to the devs post on the forum. and some rares are rarer, that's all what is relevant.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:08 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I said it doesn't check your library to see if you don't have this colour to give you that colour. There is a colour bias to make sure that Templar packs don't give you much more blue/order cards than any other colour because in complete random that is what will happen, that is all.

It is done to ensure that Templar pack buyers don't end up with 50% more blue than any other colour, making it really really hard to play any colour other than the one you did in your starter sequence, especially for new players.
Old 03-25-2012, 05:16 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Is the auction house up and running? I see that but seems that active yet
Old 03-25-2012, 11:27 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoisora View Post
Is the auction house up and running? I see that but seems that active yet
The devs give the date April 4th... Hopefully it will be on time
Old 03-25-2012, 12:59 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

eev and Tuism, thanks fer yer help. And yeah, Recollection will probably stay on my device as long as iOS is still a relevant platform As soon as I'm through the single player campaign, I won't hesitate to start a-spendin'.

Right now, except for auction house, and of course the constant desire for new cards, about the only feature I feel should be added to Recollection is an indication in the Database screen during sequence building that shows of the number of duplicates already in the sequence. Currently, in order to find out how many Horse Merchant already grace my sequence with their indisputable economic prowess, I have to touch the up arrow to go to the sequence, and scroll to Horse Merchants. It would be very convenient to simply have a small number displaying the number of Horse Merchant already in the sequence.

Would you fellas happen to know if something like this has already been suggested in some form of official channel? Have the developers been known to frequent your forums, Tuism?
Old 03-25-2012, 03:56 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
eev and Tuism, thanks fer yer help. And yeah, Recollection will probably stay on my device as long as iOS is still a relevant platform As soon as I'm through the single player campaign, I won't hesitate to start a-spendin'.

Right now, except for auction house, and of course the constant desire for new cards, about the only feature I feel should be added to Recollection is an indication in the Database screen during sequence building that shows of the number of duplicates already in the sequence. Currently, in order to find out how many Horse Merchant already grace my sequence with their indisputable economic prowess, I have to touch the up arrow to go to the sequence, and scroll to Horse Merchants. It would be very convenient to simply have a small number displaying the number of Horse Merchant already in the sequence.

Would you fellas happen to know if something like this has already been suggested in some form of official channel? Have the developers been known to frequent your forums, Tuism?
It's not my forum, I just happen to be a mod on it and yes there's even a section called dear devs, and so named because we do have the devs frequently gracing us with their presence

And don't let my language fool you, these devs are a friendly bunch, they might be very busy (who isn't these days?), but they do definitely keep in touch very much more often than I'd have ever imagined.

Have a read through, just skim it, you'll see it for yourself
Old 04-12-2012, 08:20 AM
iPhone 4

Auction house update just landed.
Big news!!