Originally Posted by christophercotton
Just updated the way fleets distances are displayed to be readable even on top of other items http://i.imgur.com/cQIo1.png
Will be in 1.0.2, which I am going to submit to the AppStore today after releasing it to our testers. Here is the list of items we changed and updated:
- Allow for display of temperatures on planets colder than -99 (before it would display as just “-“)
- Deselect a Planet if it is already selected when tapped on again
- When selecting a planet, restart the selection animation at full (makes it not seem jumpy)
- No longer crash on Large Galaxy (>200 stars) (reported by trinko in iTunes comments)
- Made the TechBar sliders a little bigger, since many folks were having problems hitting them correctly.
- Fixed Random Fleet Movement and possible random crashes from using the Organize Fleets dialog. If you had a fleet move to another planet instantly mistakenly, it is fixed.
- When building ships, if you change ship types it will reset back down to 1 to build. This prevents building 100 colony ships right after building 100 fighters.
- Allow Built Ships to be renamed
- Distances between fleet paths now are displayed on top of everything and with a background so you can see them.
- Fleets have a shadow so they are more visible when conflicting with other items
- Improved the pinch/zoom of the Galaxy. No more mega small planets (unless you really shrink the galaxy)
- In build ships dialog, if you run out of ships types and get a “Don’t Cheat” sound. You need to scrap some old ships. (thanks profsheldon for the bug report!) In next version, we will put up a warning and let you scrap old types.
wow! sounds like a great update!
I was playing this morning, and something that's kind of bugging me..
Is there any way to break up the ships when you build them? Sometimes, building more than one ship will group them into a single bunch, and sometimes they will be built separately, so that they can all go in separate directions...
maybe just have a button in the ship building screen to be able to select wether you want the ships to be bundled together, or if you want them to all be separate?
If this would add too much to the simplicity, I'll totally understand... and just keep building the ships that are grouped together one at a time...