★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Steam Thread

04-10-2012, 08:55 PM
Joined: May 2009
Location: TA 09'
Posts: 2,009
Alien Swarm
Battle Grounds (Half-Life 2 mod)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Borderlands
Brink
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Counter Strike: Source
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Day of Defeat: Source
Dead Space 2
Empires (Half-Life 2 mod)
Frozen Synapse
Garry's Mod
Grand Theft Auto IV
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Killing Floor
Left 4 Dead 2
Microsoft Flight
Team Fortress 2
Terraria
Torchlight

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.
04-12-2012, 09:59 AM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,564
*** freebie game alert ***

http://www.puppygames.net/

From Puppy Games's twitter account: @puppygames Happy Bday Me! Totally free games for everyone today only at puppygames.net - use code BIRTHDAYBOY at checkout! (1 item max) - plz rt!

Choose from: Revenge of the Titans - Droid Attacks - Titan Attacks - Ultratron

Revenge of the Titans and Titan Attacks appear to be Steam redeemable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

04-25-2012, 07:17 PM
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,675
Has anyone tried A Valley Without Wind?
04-26-2012, 07:28 AM
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Illinois
Posts: 178
Are there any forums for steam developers? I've been looking around but haven't really seen one.

BeatScribe
Original Songs For Less Than $100 Per Song [samples]
04-26-2012, 05:01 PM
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 2,539
I have a code for the game Eets that I don't want. Any offers? The Binding of Isaac would be nice

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926
04-26-2012, 05:16 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball926 View Post
I have a code for the game Eets that I don't want. Any offers? The Binding of Isaac would be nice
I'd use it if you can't find someone who wants to trade for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
04-27-2012, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
The Witcher: EEDC is now available on the Mac for just $9.99. Well, that's going to be hard for me to resist. Just in time for Witcher 2 on the 360. Will probably grab the first one on Steam and play through it before getting Witcher 2 since it's not available on the 360.

Did you get Witcher for Mac? If so, does it run okay? I don't usually play RPG's, but I'm tempted to grab it, but there seems to be a lot of people having issues with it.

I've got a 2.8Ghz Intel core i5 iMac, with 4Gb mem.
04-28-2012, 09:55 AM
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 2,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red1 View Post
Did you get Witcher for Mac? If so, does it run okay? I don't usually play RPG's, but I'm tempted to grab it, but there seems to be a lot of people having issues with it.

I've got a 2.8Ghz Intel core i5 iMac, with 4Gb mem.
It seems like you meet the recommended requirments

Recommended:
OS: OS X version 10.6.8 or later.
Processor: Intel Core i5 or Core i7 (any)
Memory: 4GB RAM
Graphics: Graphics card with at least 512 MB VRAM
Hard Drive: 10.5 GB free space on HDD

What graphics card do you have? If you don't know just go to about this mac, more info. I'm sure you probably know that

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926
04-28-2012, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball926 View Post
It seems like you meet the recommended requirments

Recommended:
OS: OS X version 10.6.8 or later.
Processor: Intel Core i5 or Core i7 (any)
Memory: 4GB RAM
Graphics: Graphics card with at least 512 MB VRAM
Hard Drive: 10.5 GB free space on HDD

What graphics card do you have? If you don't know just go to about this mac, more info. I'm sure you probably know that
ATI Radeon HD 5750 with 1024Gb, so I'm sweet with the minimum specs :-)

But, I'm interested to know if the issues people are complaining about on other sites (like the steam forums) affect some or all users. Is anyone running Witcher without probs on their Mac?
04-29-2012, 02:15 PM
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 2,539
Does anyone know if you can use pre paid VISA cards or something on steam?

Edit: just did a bit of research and found out I can!

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926

Last edited by Fireball926; 04-29-2012 at 06:07 PM.