★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-24-2011, 09:05 PM
Sounds like most of those having issues are using iPhone 4. Anyone try it on an iPod Touch 2G?

Also, this begs a bit of comparison to Squids (flicking rather than sling shot, but still), so just thought I'd ask for those who are playing how it is compared to Squids?
10-24-2011, 09:07 PM
^^ Well guess this kind of answered my question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBD View Post
Basically what Carlos said. Kind of a watered down version of Squids with no story.

10-25-2011, 07:59 AM
Hello!
Sorry about the problem.
Our team finally found out what's wrong.
We are working hard to submit the update version as soon as possible.
Thank you for all your comments.

Magiccubegames.com
Army Wars Defense , Call of snakes , Finger Shot R.P.G. , Infect Them All , Kung Fu Jumpu , etc.
10-26-2011, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post

Right... I see that my upgraded men and women are highly valued... ... ...
This happens to me too. Currently, it can basically be taken advantage of to easily field a full regiment of 10 units.

Other than that, I'm enjoying the game. It's a really unique take on turn-based strategy, and can get pretty hectic when units are bouncing around like they're on a billiards table.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
10-29-2011, 03:27 PM
We shall boycott this company.

As of this and Army Wars Defense 2, both games use units that you can equip to bring into battle and after prolonged playtime, the game freaking locks you from using a specific unit for anywhere between 1 minute and 2:30 hours (most I've seen) unless you pay a price.

Compared to the other game, this one doesn't force you to pay IAP. Just pay in game currency instead.

However, this feature is still unscrupulous because it unreasonably forces players to pay or wait.

Just kill this feature so we can play as we want dammit.
10-29-2011, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
We shall boycott this company.

As of this and Army Wars Defense 2, both games use units that you can equip to bring into battle and after prolonged playtime, the game freaking locks you from using a specific unit for anywhere between 1 minute and 2:30 hours (most I've seen) unless you pay a price.

Compared to the other game, this one doesn't force you to pay IAP. Just pay in game currency instead.

However, this feature is still unscrupulous because it unreasonably forces players to pay or wait.

Just kill this feature so we can play as we want dammit.
I just encountered this myself, where one of my key units was suddenly locked for over an hour. Highly annoying.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
04-11-2012, 11:52 AM
Not much activity on this game, but I had a question.

After finishing several campaign missions (I believe it was around 20, or finishing both of the first map locations), I have access to a survival mode. When I try to go in however, it says "gold is not enough". Do I need MORE gold (and if so, how much) or do I need to buy crystals to access this mode (or is there another way to earn crystals)?

Thanks!
04-12-2012, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinsel View Post
Not much activity on this game, but I had a question.

After finishing several campaign missions (I believe it was around 20, or finishing both of the first map locations), I have access to a survival mode. When I try to go in however, it says "gold is not enough". Do I need MORE gold (and if so, how much) or do I need to buy crystals to access this mode (or is there another way to earn crystals)?

Thanks!
I don't remember unlocking survivor mode, it seems like it's always been there for me, but I get the same message. It kind of implies to me that I'll have to beat all the missions first, or something, since gold is not enough.

Though.. when I select it and get that message, it gives me the option to buy more gold or crystals... so I don't know!

I'm really enjoying this game, but it feels like online is broken. It kicks me out every time, IF I ever get into a game in the first place, and this results in me receiving a loss. Not fair.

My strategy in the game so far has been:

Level up first guy until level 10, use gold to unlock characters
Unlock last character
Level him up to level 10
Increase number that lets me have more characters in battles
Maintain gold reserve for when it locks the main character I use.
05-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Has anyone figured out what the bishop does? Says the spell they cast is Haste, but there's no difference in the cool down of the person I cast it on.