Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-12-2012, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardotnet View Post
I have encountered a major issue:
I was in feranmaxes when I was killed in lava, and during the white screen, I quit the app. When I returned to the game (much later) the chamber is now completley empty and has 0 biomass. There is no terrain to plant anything either, so I am unable to improve it in any way.
Hey there,

If you're still having this problem -- it does sound like an unusual one -- please contact me at david at tigerstylegames dot com, as I'd love to take a look at your savegame. I am pretty sure fertile terrain should ALWAYS be present ... but it sounds like something went super weird on you!

And thanks to the other recent commenters who have been enjoying the game, we really appreciate you playing! Tell your friends
Old 04-16-2012, 10:19 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Default how do i move/copy a svaegame to another device?

I have 2 ipads and an ipod. (one ipad is from my office). I have all 3 on the same itunes account and have been able to sync the game from one device to another, but the save game isn't moving with it. Is there any way to get my savegame/progress onto my other devices?
Old 04-17-2012, 07:04 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Default Where is the goddam evidence for sentinent life?

Hi,

Love this game by the way, and have completed everything except this one thing:

Where is the evidence for •••Spoiler:  sentinent life?

I've searched high and low, and there isn't a single barrier plant thingy left. I am also unsure what the purpose of gathering power is, but I have 23 (every room except a couple is maxed out)
Old 04-17-2012, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dknight0 View Post
I have 2 ipads and an ipod. (one ipad is from my office). I have all 3 on the same itunes account and have been able to sync the game from one device to another, but the save game isn't moving with it. Is there any way to get my savegame/progress onto my other devices?
If you're a bit tech savvy, you can grab the mac/pc app called iExplorer and use it to pull the contents of wakingmars/library/Application Support off one device and replace the contents of that folder on the other. Sorry, no iCloud
Old 04-17-2012, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwimpeney View Post
Hi,

Love this game by the way, and have completed everything except this one thing:

Where is the evidence for •••Spoiler:  sentinent life?

I've searched high and low, and there isn't a single barrier plant thingy left. I am also unsure what the purpose of gathering power is, but I have 23 (every room except a couple is maxed out)
You've still got a ways to go actually. Max Core Power is 72.

You need to •••Spoiler:  get inside the Core. It's below the Vertical Shaft if you haven't been there yet. The gate should be open if your Core Power is 23.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:35 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Default Yay! 108.6%

Aha, I hadn't found the "at the gates" cave.

Well I've done all three endings now. Odd how they don't have an achievement for you •••Spoiler:  going to space with the sentinents and going into stasis

How does that guy have 109.6%?? I want to be joint first instead of joint second
Old 04-28-2012, 01:09 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Love this game too! I'm right near the end, I think, with 28 core power. Getting some of the rooms past 3 stars has tripped me up. I was trying to do some ol' internet searches to find out how much core power I need to see the next bit, maybe get some hints on some of the tougher areas on how to max out the biome. No such luck.

This is really a very systems-driven game, its cool that they give you so many paths and options on how to complete things. There's always the 'grind it out' method, just reproduce those crawlers at 5pts a pop until you reach 2500 pts. =) Just letting my ipad2 sit there for an hour while the biome slowly reaches 5 stars, and then jumping down into the nest of them to watch them all scatter in different directions. There are so many the ipad2 slows to a crawl! =)

Very impressive game, the design and focus seem just about perfect.

Richard Cowgill
sunsidegames.com
Old 05-01-2012, 09:23 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Wow, at this game...so much polish, such an interesting premise and adventure. It's weird because about six months ago my wife and I were saying how cool it would be if there was an actual sci-fi game that, well, focused on science and exploration, rather than just killing stuff. This game is kind of a dream come true for me. It harkens back to some of the PC games I remember playing in the early 90s. Just lovin' it so far.

Thanks for the sale.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:50 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

A huge thank you for not making the jetpacks available only via IAP! I think it's wonderful that you have to earn them to get them!

Quoted from the official blog:
Quote:
For extra fun and increased maneuverability, the May Day Update features brand new jetpacks you can use to hover in place, speed rapidly across Lethe Cavern, and write your name in vapor trails (assuming you’re a good enough pilot, of course). The jetpacks are unlocked when you reach certain story encounters, so if you load a saved game where they’ve already happened.. well, you’ll see for yourself.
What a great treat! Thanks for adding those!
Old 05-01-2012, 10:14 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I almost want to stop playing until the update hits.

Nice game, very enjoyable.