Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #111  
Old 04-12-2012, 01:23 PM
ninjackid ninjackid is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 9,456
Default

Whoa!!! Bluetooth co-op too?
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 04-12-2012, 05:59 PM
tso5818 tso5818 is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,820
Default

Multiplayer is out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 04-12-2012, 09:45 PM
TRINITIgames's Avatar
TRINITIgames TRINITIgames is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
Awesome, but do wish you moved the map sensor to the top right of the screen, so people with iPods can enjoy the game without having that something in the way of the game.
We'll definitely be considering feedback, as always. Let us know if you feel the same way after trying it out! We're really looking forward to some first impressions on this!
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 04-21-2012, 04:33 PM
Mat_Maniac19 Mat_Maniac19 is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 11
Default The best game EVER!

I love this game so much, and now that there is multiplayer co-op, it's even better! but there is a small problem, multiplayer isn't working, it was working fine before, but now I can't connect... Would be great if this was fix soon and also it needs Free 4 All!!!
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 05-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Jacob007 Jacob007 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Indiana
Posts: 653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINITIgames View Post
We'll definitely be considering feedback, as always. Let us know if you feel the same way after trying it out! We're really looking forward to some first impressions on this!
Would vehicles be too much to ask for? Great game, as always! Maybe new zombies, weapons, a new map, and vehicles, if possible! Awesome job! Keep it up!
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 05-11-2012, 02:22 AM
TRINITIgames's Avatar
TRINITIgames TRINITIgames is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob007 View Post
Would vehicles be too much to ask for? Great game, as always! Maybe new zombies, weapons, a new map, and vehicles, if possible! Awesome job! Keep it up!
Vehicles would be wild for sure!

We'll still be working on a few more multiplayer related updates for the near future (new modes, stabilizing performance and connectivity, etc.)

Once those updates are done we'll be able to consider more exciting new content!
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 05-11-2012, 06:28 PM
Jacob007 Jacob007 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Indiana
Posts: 653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINITIgames View Post
Vehicles would be wild for sure!

We'll still be working on a few more multiplayer related updates for the near future (new modes, stabilizing performance and connectivity, etc.)

Once those updates are done we'll be able to consider more exciting new content!
This is great news! Multiplayer does need some fixes. Nothing major, minor lag, bugs, and, I like to call them "Moonwalking Zombies" that start walking beside me and appear behind me. New modes and new content sounds great. Very dedicated developers.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 05-11-2012, 08:54 PM
Hoggy110 Hoggy110 is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The rainbow-fuelled nightmare of my mind
Posts: 2,573
Default

Is there any way you could decrease the file size?
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 05-11-2012, 11:13 PM
SamF1sh SamF1sh is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 354
Default

Is this game better then the other call of mini games?
Because the other ones are free...
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 05-16-2012, 04:12 AM
SamF1sh SamF1sh is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 354
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamF1sh View Post
Is this game better then the other call of mini games?
Because the other ones are free...
Lol nvm just realized they both have differant gameplay.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent