Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-09-2012, 11:56 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Problems unlocking the RFJ20A jet.

I have beaten all the 100 missions and was supposed to unlock the RFJ20A jet, has anyone else had this problem? Also can anyone give me tips on how to earn points or rank up faster?
(PLEASE)
Old 04-09-2012, 11:58 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

[QUOTE=wwboone;2218450]I have beaten all the 100 missions and was supposed to unlock the RFJ20A jet, has anyone else had this problem? Also can anyone give me tips on how to earn points or rank up faster?
(PLEASE)
Old 04-10-2012, 01:41 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

@wwboone: there is a bug in the game where it unlocks the planes one dogfight later than it should and because there's no 101'st dogfight, you can't unlock the RF22D plane. Don't worry, the next update will fix this problem without the need to complete dogfight 100 again.
Sorry about that
Old 04-10-2012, 06:08 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosquito60 View Post
Play with both devices online in the same room and they will sync.
Tried that out, didn't seem to work. Even played both both devices in the same match which was very difficult but quite funny looking over at myself flanking myself.
Thanks for the suggestion though.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:39 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Any update on the iCloud problem?
Still can't get the two to sync and have tried all the solutions from here.
If I delete and redownload to both, I'm guessing iCloud won't have saved previous progress? I did delete and redownload to iPhone and the progress I had on that was gone and still didn't sync with iPad. Thinking of trying same thing with iPad but most of my progress is there so not sure if it's worth the risk.
Is there a way of getting the progress transferred with iexplorer or are the save files encrypted?
Old 04-12-2012, 10:10 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
Any update on the iCloud problem?
Still can't get the two to sync and have tried all the solutions from here.
If I delete and redownload to both, I'm guessing iCloud won't have saved previous progress? I did delete and redownload to iPhone and the progress I had on that was gone and still didn't sync with iPad. Thinking of trying same thing with iPad but most of my progress is there so not sure if it's worth the risk.
Is there a way of getting the progress transferred with iexplorer or are the save files encrypted?
You should be able to use iExplorer to save/reload the files, though I haven't tried for this game. I definitely wouldn't delete your iPad version until you know you have a backup for your save. Try transferring it with iExplorer to your iphone and see if that works. If it does, then you'll know you have a good backup - and of course, then they'll be synced, though only for that save.

I hope they fix it soon too - I can't sync my ipad and iphone progress either.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:17 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Hey guys, do you know that when you try to delete a game with iCloud, like Swordigo, Batman or IB 2, it will say that the device's save data will be removed, but the iCloud's won't? Well, for this game it doesn't show this message.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:14 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
Hey guys, do you know that when you try to delete a game with iCloud, like Swordigo, Batman or IB 2, it will say that the device's save data will be removed, but the iCloud's won't? Well, for this game it doesn't show this message.
Hmm, well that would explain why the syncing isn't happening. But I would guess that only occurs for those who are having this problem. I think Apple still has a number of kinks to work out with all their new cloud services. This is definitely not the only problem I've seen with them.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:55 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
Tried that out, didn't seem to work. Even played both both devices in the same match which was very difficult but quite funny looking over at myself flanking myself.
Thanks for the suggestion though.
Sorry, it worked for me....

It is pretty easy, because you can set both devices on autopilot. Then you can go out for dinner.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:32 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Update is out guys.
Some pretty cool be jets in there.