★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Royal Trouble: Hidden Adventures, now in full version!

04-12-2012, 09:09 AM
Royal Trouble: Hidden Adventures, now in full version!

Royal Trouble: Hidden Adventures has now been released as a full, paid version on iPhone, after its initial launch as a free app (with full version unlock in-game). Princess Loreen and Prince Nathaniel find themselves locked in a dungeon without any idea of how they got there. Help two charming, royal heirs escape from a secluded island, solve the mystery of their captivity, and watch love blossom in this delightful hidden-object quest!

Play now on iPhone!

04-12-2012, 11:17 PM

04-12-2012, 11:19 PM
big fish has way better prices.
07-27-2012, 09:12 AM
This is a message to G5:
I really don't understand your pricing policy. Your games are always overpriced and even when they do go on sale it's never less than 2.99$. If you do give away a free game, it's always an antique old fashion one ( ie paranormal agency)

Take a look around you, other distributes who market the same gener of games and their quality is sometimes even better have a much more resonable pricing policy.

Want an example ? Big fish games have the same gener of games, some are better than the others , they even use some of the same developers as you (artgon for example) , but their usual prices are 1.99$ for a standard edition and 2.99 for a collector edition. Moreover they have at least one game at 0.99$ every week (not the old ones but the new ones).

Look at microids , no one can say that their games are not well invested. Their pricing ranges from 1.99$ to 3.99 ( for hd versions ) and they do frequent sales of 0.99$ per game.

I really liked some of your games I did download but if you'll look at my purchase history you won't see many G5 games there and that's a pity.

I hope you'll take consideration to what I wrote.