Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-13-2012, 12:47 AM
iPhone 4

How do I reset the game?
Old 04-20-2012, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
Mmmm... that's a pitty Thanks.
I been playing it for several days now without using IAP and I'm a few hours away from the second highest possible hull design. Quite some stuff gives aerocredits, which would be the only thing you might buy.
The start is a bit of a patience test, but you really don't need IAP to get far. I'm guessing in the very end you're gonna have to for some luxury facilities, but even now I get quests such as, build X which costs 30 aerocredits, and as reward I get 45 back.
If you're in for a pleasant surprise just download it, go friends straight away, look for slamdoxical and you'll get to see my ship.

Last edited by Slamdancer; 04-22-2012 at 05:35 AM..
Old 04-20-2012, 06:42 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

So it doesn't make any sense. They made a copy of other game (I mean the "sunshine sth" with cruise) and try to make us pay for playing another boring game with lots of iaps.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:45 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomekSzymek View Post
So it doesn't make any sense. They made a copy of other game (I mean the "sunshine sth" with cruise) and try to make us pay for playing another boring game with lots of iaps.
I have actually been playing this last few days. I did shell out $2 for IAP. I figured, if I am enjoying the game - why not. Its actually a pretty good game. I agree that you don't ever need to buy IAP if you have plenty of patience. You do generate credits in various ways plus there are other bits and pieces that make the game more enjoyable like unlocking logos and new ships. Most stuff can be bought with in game money generated by various facilities you have. At the moment I am generating money at high rate. Various cities you travel between give you bonuses like speed up the building or maximise the credit capacity of facilities. You are never required to spend real money. Ever. And thats what I appreciate. Its fun if you are into this kind of game.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomekSzymek View Post
So many things on the store are clones of other things though..