Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 04-13-2012, 05:14 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Default Yoga for iPad: Win $25 iTunes gift cards + promo code giveaway!

Win $25 iTunes gift cards + promo code giveaway!

icon512x512-Final_hd.jpg

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/all-in-yoga-hd-300-poses-yoga/id386277055?mt=8

Congrats to the winners: Rokrdude and dreadnok!

Thanks for taking part, stay tuned for more

Last edited by Viaden; 04-20-2012 at 06:00 AM..
Old 04-13-2012, 05:46 AM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

PM sent
Old 04-13-2012, 02:21 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Reviewed updated as Rokrdude2 on U.S. appstore

Quote:
Must Have for Every Fitness Enthusiast
If you want to stay fit, All-in Yoga HD does a great job as it has over 300 poses of exercises in form of HD photos and videos with an inbuilt workout mode and the 3D muscle model via which you can view video of every pose before trying yourself and see which parts of your body will be involved in the workout.

The background music is soothing with an option to use track from your iPod list. The app also provides the option of multiple profiles and therefore your selection of programs and personal data are stored under a separate profile. Also there is an option to add your own poses, asanas and share your stats and poses via social networking sites like FaceBook and Twitter. The best thing I like about the app is that the app is beneficial for beginners as well as regulars as the app contains 3 levels-Beginners, pros and Gurus with each level having their own set of breathing exercises. With an additional fee, you can also get your program designed by professional yoga teachers according to your level and goals.
The addition of Yoga magazine with the latest update is like the cherry on top.

Some suggestions for further improvement are as follows:-
1) Retina update for the new iPad
2) A common platform for sharing programs made by other users
3) An exercise tip being provided at each start up.
4) Ability to share via email as well for people not using social networking sites

Definitely one of those apps that will become an integral part of your daily routine.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:18 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

Reviewed as Mohaimin Zack in US AppStore

Quote:
All-In Yoga is the greatest YOGA guide app in AppStore! Download and try it. You will experience this great YOGA guide in HD quality image and video with great audio. Its very user friendly, easy to use and understand. Save your money by downloading this app. Now you no need other guidance, no waste of time and place to search for. You can do your YOGA anytime anywhere. Even in your bedroom or hall.

There are many poses, pictures, breathing technique, 3D muscle photo, video demos and the ready made programs. Choose between level either Beginner,Intermediate, Advance or Gurus. All-In Yoga definitely a must have app for our healthy live! Download and try it! The quick recipe mode is great for the beginner. And for the creative individual, they can try the fast mode. The calendar and the video is super great!

Live healthy and shape your body with this All in Yoga app. All in Yoga is very useful and great app! Recommended for those who want to keep their body strong and healthy! With 300 photos, videos and audios of Yoga. You follow the exercise via audio, picture or video. With this app you wont need a personal Yoga trainer and go often to the park or join others to do the Yoga. Use it everywhere, in your house, outdoor or recreational place.

Let keeps our life healthier and love ourself.
Would like to see an upgrade improvement to make this app better.
a) User can choose their level, eg. Beginner, Intermediate, Advance or Guru in their profile. And the Yoga that shown would be sync with their level and gender. So they wont need to choose their Yoga from other level.
b) Give a few full magazine article and the user could print out the magazine article.
c) Let the user choose a music from their music to listen while Yogaing.
d) Give a one month trial for the premium content. So the user could be attract to upgrade to premium.
e) User can took and save a picture of them while using the Yoga app. So they can make the comparison physically from the picture. A gallery menu maybe could be use for store the image.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:26 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Leave a review on US store as AG4S :

Great yoga app ★★★★★

This app is a good yoga app that is user friendly, complete poses (in Sanskrit and in English), and we can input our own routines.
Since I'm doing yoga in the gym with an instructor, I want to use this app to do the yoga while I have no time for the gym.
In regard of that, since I believe that yoga has to maintain a dynamic flow, what I think is missing is how to create a program by ourselves?
I suggest there's an introduction page about yoga; what it is, how to perform (like the breathing etc), and how to create a program for yourself.
I would like to make my own routine, but some poses can be followed by some other poses and cannot be followed by others.
These information lets the beginners and the gym-doers (like me) to be able to think like a yoga practitioner.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:25 PM
Banned
iPhone 5

reviewed as Arutyun Mokoyan on US Store
Quote:
Best Yoga app for iPad!
This is the best Yoga app for iPad I've ever seen in the AppStore! I already have an iPhone version it's very cool app but this one is even better because it's in HD and interface is more convenient to use! Amazing retina graphics, absolutely mind blowing interface and very simple to use!
There are lots and lots of different poses with detailed photo and audio description and with 3D muscle models for every pose. And one of the great features is video demonstration for each of pose. This app is very helpful not only for those people who are practises yoga but for begginers too. You can find a lot of training programs for you or you can create your own individual program just for you. There is also good relaxing music for workouts and you can add your own tracks from iPod library. Great new Yoga Magazine with helpful articles and receipes. if you are Yoga fan this app is for you! Definitely worth buying app!

Some suggestions:
- add ability to share yoga facts not only on facebook and on Twitter too;
- make a video tutorial for the new users who are opened this app the first time;
- add retina support for the new iPad
Old 04-18-2012, 03:18 PM

Reviewed as "LethalApple" in the US Store! Such a great app!

Quote:
There are lots of different Yoga apps currently in the App Store for iDevices! Apps claim to help you, provide information for beginners and help you to track your exercises. There are so many in fact, that it's actually becoming confusing. However, you don't need to look much further as this is actually the best app available so far, and with a few improvements this could truly become the ultimate yoga app.

First, this app actually does a lot of things right. It's got most of the features that I need in a yoga app, especially when it comes to things such as content. In terms of content, it's overwhelming. You've got enough poses to cover a lifetime, and with photos, videos, audio and models for every single of one of them, it's amazing. You certainly can't fault the app for this, as it's probably got every single pose in the world, including ones for beginners and more advanced people, meaning that you only have to buy this app once. Then, when it come to using these, it's also got the ability, as you can create programs, use a timer and have multiple accounts so that multiple users can use the same iPad without having to conflict over data. This is a feature that I really like, and I wish that other apps would use this feature, it would make everything so much better and more like a 'post-pc' device.

In the future, there are a few things that I would love to see, as I feel that this could truly catapult this to become the ultimate iPad app. While some of these are quite big, they would really improve the user experience, and as a user of this app, would make my life easier!

- Locator: I'd love the app to have the ability to search for and find different yoga instructors. Maybe it could use GPS to find things near me, but also have the ability to search by location if you're going on vacation and would like to have one when you are there. They could include a bit of information, website, contact details, prices and maybe their tuition level. Yoga is great with an instructor or with a class, so having something like this in the app would be the next level!

- iCloud: Since this app has both an iPad and iPhone version, I'd love to see iCloud sync between the two. This is so easy to use for me, as it's automatic and I can just use my Apple details rather than having to use the developers service. iCloud is great and this would definitely make the app much easier to use, especially if you could sync programs, calendar and other things like that.

- Retina: With the new iPad's incredible screen, apps that haven't been updated look quite bad. If they are updated, they look amazing and this would be a great app for that as it's got lots of different photos and videos that could benefit from the change! This is probably one of my most wished for features! If anything, please bring out an icon update first, as it at least looks good on my home screen!

- 'Share': I'd love to be able to send my created programs or chosen poses by email to my personal instructor, so maybe they could give advice. That would be much easier than trying to describe everything or take my iPad with me!

- Personal Training: I see the Personal Training option in the app, and although it's quite expensive I have to say that it looks interesting as it gives you the ability to have a personal plan which could really help you to get to your goal. However, I'm not really willing to pay for this without knowing exactly what it is, or who will create it, so I'd love to see some more details. Maybe a bit of information about the team of people who might write it, or a previous plan for an example! With this I might be more likely to buy!

- Custom Programs: The app has the wonderful ability to create custom programs, but what about the chance to share them with the world? Maybe the developers could add a database, where you could upload your own and then download others, with the chance to rate them. This would really extend the ability of the app, and even if it was just a pro feature, it would be fantastic!

- Download: At the moment, the content downloads when you try to use the different things, but I'd really like to see the option to download everything at the same time, because I have a WiFi iPad, and obviously I can't download anything when I'm outside a WiFi point. With this option, I could download everything at the same time, so it would always be available. Otherwise, I don't get the full options. Maybe there would also be chance to download just photos or everything at the same time.

The developer has been fantastic so far, and even if just a few of these features are added… this will really be incredible!
Old 04-18-2012, 04:28 PM

Review now live by "LethalApple" in the US iTunes Store.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:31 PM

My review is now live by LethalApple!

Last edited by LordGek; 04-18-2012 at 04:49 PM..
Old 04-19-2012, 02:12 AM

My review has been posted to the US App Store as "LethalApple".

Quote:
There are lots of different Yoga apps currently in the App Store for iDevices! Apps claim to help you, provide information for beginners and help you to track your exercises. There are so many in fact, that it's actually becoming confusing. However, you don't need to look much further as this is actually the best app available so far, and with a few improvements this could truly become the ultimate yoga app.

First, this app actually does a lot of things right. It's got most of the features that I need in a yoga app, especially when it comes to things such as content. In terms of content, it's overwhelming. You've got enough poses to cover a lifetime, and with photos, videos, audio and models for every single of one of them, it's amazing. You certainly can't fault the app for this, as it's probably got every single pose in the world, including ones for beginners and more advanced people, meaning that you only have to buy this app once. Then, when it come to using these, it's also got the ability, as you can create programs, use a timer and have multiple accounts so that multiple users can use the same iPad without having to conflict over data. This is a feature that I really like, and I wish that other apps would use this feature, it would make everything so much better and more like a 'post-pc' device.

In the future, there are a few things that I would love to see, as I feel that this could truly catapult this to become the ultimate iPad app. While some of these are quite big, they would really improve the user experience, and as a user of this app, would make my life easier!

- Locator: I'd love the app to have the ability to search for and find different yoga instructors. Maybe it could use GPS to find things near me, but also have the ability to search by location if you're going on vacation and would like to have one when you are there. They could include a bit of information, website, contact details, prices and maybe their tuition level. Yoga is great with an instructor or with a class, so having something like this in the app would be the next level!

- iCloud: Since this app has both an iPad and iPhone version, I'd love to see iCloud sync between the two. This is so easy to use for me, as it's automatic and I can just use my Apple details rather than having to use the developers service. iCloud is great and this would definitely make the app much easier to use, especially if you could sync programs, calendar and other things like that.

- Retina: With the new iPad's incredible screen, apps that haven't been updated look quite bad. If they are updated, they look amazing and this would be a great app for that as it's got lots of different photos and videos that could benefit from the change! This is probably one of my most wished for features! If anything, please bring out an icon update first, as it at least looks good on my home screen!

- 'Share': I'd love to be able to send my created programs or chosen poses by email to my personal instructor, so maybe they could give advice. That would be much easier than trying to describe everything or take my iPad with me!

- Personal Training: I see the Personal Training option in the app, and although it's quite expensive I have to say that it looks interesting as it gives you the ability to have a personal plan which could really help you to get to your goal. However, I'm not really willing to pay for this without knowing exactly what it is, or who will create it, so I'd love to see some more details. Maybe a bit of information about the team of people who might write it, or a previous plan for an example! With this I might be more likely to buy!

- Custom Programs: The app has the wonderful ability to create custom programs, but what about the chance to share them with the world? Maybe the developers could add a database, where you could upload your own and then download others, with the chance to rate them. This would really extend the ability of the app, and even if it was just a pro feature, it would be fantastic!

The developer has been fantastic so far, and even if just a few of these features are added… this will really be incredible!

Last edited by LethalApple; 04-19-2012 at 11:20 AM.. Reason: Added review - edited it to remove a suggestion