Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #441  
Old 04-23-2012, 05:55 PM
Buffy6 Buffy6 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 327
Default

The update is out. Level Cap raised to 150 supposedly. It seems like I was waiting forever for the update. lol I'm going to play it probably after it gets done updating.

Edit: Spoiler: Don't read if you haven't downloaded the update and aren't far into the game. •••Spoiler:  I just got Death Sopia. I haven't developed it yet. But, wow, this is something I was hoping for. Boss Sopia. lol I'm assuming the other horsemen will have them too. There's also new gold weapons for completing P.U.B requests. I'm really liking this update.

Last edited by Buffy6; 04-23-2012 at 09:41 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #442  
Old 04-24-2012, 01:32 AM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 15,665
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy6 View Post
The update is out. Level Cap raised to 150 supposedly. It seems like I was waiting forever for the update. lol I'm going to play it probably after it gets done updating.

Edit: Spoiler: Don't read if you haven't downloaded the update and aren't far into the game. •••Spoiler:  I just got Death Sopia. I haven't developed it yet. But, wow, this is something I was hoping for. Boss Sopia. lol I'm assuming the other horsemen will have them too. There's also new gold weapons for completing P.U.B requests. I'm really liking this update.
Nice... About time... Gonna check it out too.
Reply With Quote
  #443  
Old 04-24-2012, 03:16 AM
Buffy6 Buffy6 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Nice... About time... Gonna check it out too.
I just completed all the available P.U.B requests for this update. lol 84% of those are done. You should be able to get up to 30 achievements in this update. I'm at 29, only because I'm missing one or two armors from before the update.

Edit: New achievements I was able to get:

Note: Achievements cropped and edited so it would fit in one picture. One achievement icon edited out for Spoiler Purposes. lol


Last edited by Buffy6; 04-24-2012 at 11:05 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #444  
Old 04-24-2012, 12:50 PM
tungtrinh87 tungtrinh87 is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 98
Default

Does this update fix the laggy of the menu, thanks
Reply With Quote
  #445  
Old 04-24-2012, 09:28 PM
L.Lawliet L.Lawliet is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,652
Default

Just a quick comment, thanks guys for being spoiler friendly. I haven't finished the game yet and it's nice to see people being considerate of others, esp for such an amazing game
Reply With Quote
  #446  
Old 04-25-2012, 11:18 AM
RazvanGNR RazvanGNR is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy6 View Post
I just completed all the available P.U.B requests for this update. lol 84% of those are done. You should be able to get up to 30 achievements in this update. I'm at 29, only because I'm missing one or two armors from before the update.
Hey Buffy6! I have a question about the update: •••Spoiler:  does it add anything new to the story, or it`s just a do this, upgrade this, get the achievement?

Thx
Reply With Quote
  #447  
Old 04-25-2012, 12:19 PM
Buffy6 Buffy6 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazvanGNR View Post
Hey Buffy6! I have a question about the update: •••Spoiler:  does it add anything new to the story, or it`s just a do this, upgrade this, get the achievement?

Thx
Spoiler: •••Spoiler:  There's a few new Piu-Piu lines with the characters. A Li Hua part too. And a part that'll relate to Omega. But, other than that, not really anything relating to the current story I guess. Maybe I'm forgetting something, I don't know.
Reply With Quote
  #448  
Old 04-26-2012, 10:49 PM
DarkIcarusX DarkIcarusX is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12
Default

@Buffy

Can you list down all the weapons, armors and jewels you have? I think I am missing a number of them.
Reply With Quote
  #449  
Old 04-27-2012, 04:32 AM
Buffy6 Buffy6 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkIcarusX View Post
@Buffy

Can you list down all the weapons, armors and jewels you have? I think I am missing a number of them.
Most of the ones are already listed by someone else on Page 40. •••Spoiler:  Not including the ones you can buy from Piu-Piu in the shop. The list is missing Defense Booster though. The ones in the new update are all ones you get for beating P.U.B Requests, I believe.

Last edited by Buffy6; 04-27-2012 at 04:37 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #450  
Old 04-27-2012, 05:29 AM
damanwithdaplan damanwithdaplan is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 18
Default

Hi, I have some questions about the update and achievements:

•••Spoiler:  1. Where exactly do you get the Death Sopia? Are there more Sopias from the other Horsemen?

2. If you read the prayer book in one PUB request, it says you can enable Amon to become level 140, does he drop any special item or give you an achievement after killing him?

3. Do you get the armor, jewels & weapons collecting achievements only after receiving the new items from the new PUB requests (from the update)?


Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent