★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-29-2011, 06:45 PM
Finally snagged it at 99 cents today! Thank you for the price drop! I'm a happy camper.
02-21-2012, 11:04 AM

Create gorgeous and sophisticated ceramic pots inspired by "Arabian Nights" stories. You surely heard about "Aladdin's Wonderful Lamp" or "Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves"? The goal of this competition is to present the beautiful Arabian culture to the pottery community.

$10 iTunes Gift Card will be rewarded to the winner of our Arabian Nights Contest! It lets you shop for anything at the iTunes Store (music, movies, TV shows, apps, audiobooks ) so don’t miss the chance to charge your account there!

The contest closes on March 6, 2012! More info (rules and how to participate) can be found on the Pottery Portal. Come and join us!

Last edited by ArturID; 02-21-2012 at 11:06 AM.

02-21-2012, 04:28 PM
Great app

My kids and I love this app. In fact, they usually pick pottery over games.
02-22-2012, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Elevator View Post
My kids and I love this app. In fact, they usually pick pottery over games.
How old are your kids?
02-28-2012, 05:36 AM
Just a little update to tell you there is now just one week left until the end of the Arabian Nights contest! Don’t lose your chance to submit your best pots. iTunes Gift Card is waiting for the winner!
03-05-2012, 09:03 AM
Two days left until we announce Arabian Nights Contest winner. Don’t miss your chance for winning an iTunes Gift Card and submit your pot today!
04-06-2012, 06:48 AM
Good news for pottery makers. Let’s Create! Pottery Lite and Let’s Create! Pottery HD has been updated. From now on this two apps are optimized for iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and the New iPad! Additionally you can also save photos of your pots direct on the device. Enjoy folks!
04-10-2012, 08:19 AM

Don’t lose your chance to win 10$ iTunes Gift Card in our Easter Contest at Pottery Portal. Submit your creations now!
04-10-2012, 08:57 AM
I loved this game, bought it at full price at launch, I think the contests for iTunes creds are a great idea that more games developers should use. I'm re installing this on my new iPad now.

I see there have been other contests for bests pots. Keep the contests running I'm sure lots more people will play, it's defenitly an added point of interest that will keep users returning to the app.
04-13-2012, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaze View Post
I see there have been other contests for bests pots. Keep the contests running I'm sure lots more people will play, it's defenitly an added point of interest that will keep users returning to the app.
Thanks for purchasing our game. You can be sure we will run more contest during the year. We should have also nice surprise for the Pottery fans soon.