Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-13-2012, 10:03 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
yes, but to get the updates, we'll have to re-purchase the game... have you completely 100% made sure that all 60 levels are issue+bug free in the paid version before you pulled it? If not, and an issue pops up in the later levels... leaving those who paid for your game unable to complete it... you'll have no way of fixing it for them, except for telling them to download the free version, then pay for the levels they originally had issues with so that they can complete the game...
We did, an update was released about a month before the premium version was removed so we made sure the game had no major issue and could be completed (we had about 3 people testing the game for a month

If you do have troubles completing the game we are providing a support page here http://www.savethefurries.com/support.html

If we are to make an update to the Freemium version which adds more features & levels, we'll make sure the players who purchased the Premium get a ticket to the upgrade too without the need to pay again what was bought originally. We have a design in place for this, but it will come to action only if needed as you understand it's not a simple process

We do care a lot about our players and fanbase, and make sure our games are released to the highest standards. Take my word for it; the people who bought the previous version will not be let down;

Laurent
Old 04-13-2012, 10:09 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurent Benadiba View Post
We do care a lot about our players and fanbase, and make sure our games are released to the highest standards. Take my word for it; the people who bought the previous version will not be let down;
That's encouraging, at least, and makes me feel better about the version I own disappearing, though I'm still not sure how you'll deal with folks who bought it but removed it from their device and now can't get it back. But thanks for posting that anyway.

Last edited by dclose; 04-13-2012 at 10:12 AM..
Old 05-04-2012, 03:18 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Save the Furries: FREE is out now !

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/furries-free/id504857596?mt=8