Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-12-2012, 09:40 PM
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Thanks! Here's an update on LW 2.0

We decided to release a big content update for Monster Wars first since We want to show our fans that were gonna keep supporting that too.

That should be ready by the end of the Month. New sets of Tier 4 Armors and the new Arena mode with 2 new bosses.

That leaves LW 2.0 for late May. We've been working on it a lot lately though. Were adding so much it's taking a long time to get all the art.

*New tier 5 Heavenly armor for all Tier 4 units. (These are awesome)
4 Brand new units with 3 Tiers of of armor each (Centaur, Night elf Assassin, Sprite, and
1 New land with a over a dozen levels.
Hack and Slash adventure mode where you can go through all lands with different goals and bosses.
New amazing bosses. Were talking HUGE here.
over 20 new enemies from Monster Wars.
Lots more!

So excuse us for lagging, but our damn art team is part time one one of them happens to work for Blizzard which keeps them busy.

We promise it will be worth the way and it will be FREE.

Thanks for the kind words and we will look into those 2 issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzugur View Post
I have to say that this game is damn great! Just a few things!
1) when u win the final battle on monster difficulty with you don't get the gems.
2) lvl 30 of the arena just makes my game crush every time I try to start it.

Said that, I'm looking forward for new levels and Things to kill
Old 04-12-2012, 09:42 PM
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Hey LW 2.0 Got delayed till end of May. You can start now but I wouldn't play more than 40 levels on Normal.

Because after that cool new things will be littering those levels (new heroes, monsters from monster wars etc.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownder View Post
Okay well I have beaten all difficulties on the iPod version and I was going to buy the iPad version today and went and saw it was free so I got it. I was wondering should I wait to play it? Because I know 2.0 is coming out soon, I really don't mind waiting because I have monster wars and will just work on that, I just want to know what's best. Should I wait? Or play and just not upgrade anything? Pls help.
Old 04-13-2012, 05:46 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

What will happen when the 2.0 of LW will come? I mean, fot players like me who already finished monster difficulty and unlocked many armors the saved data will be deleted and we'll have to play again from first step, or we will just need to play the levels we are missing? Because loose all my work would be really not nice....
Old 04-13-2012, 09:22 AM
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

We would never do that. in fact were adding icloud support for multiple devices and backing up your save data.

You will be able to play the new levels in all difficulties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzugur View Post
What will happen when the 2.0 of LW will come? I mean, fot players like me who already finished monster difficulty and unlocked many armors the saved data will be deleted and we'll have to play again from first step, or we will just need to play the levels we are missing? Because loose all my work would be really not nice....
Old 04-16-2012, 05:10 AM

Hi I didn't know how to make my own Post so I'm just sending a reply to you. My game has problems and I've had it for quite a long time... All my units cannot do special attacks. Haven't been able to for ages. Is this a glitch or bug?
Old 04-18-2012, 11:05 AM
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello.. View Post
Hi I didn't know how to make my own Post so I'm just sending a reply to you. My game has problems and I've had it for quite a long time... All my units cannot do special attacks. Haven't been able to for ages. Is this a glitch or bug?
You may have to upgrade your essence meter!!
Old 04-19-2012, 11:57 AM

Lol my game became so much funner and I actually beat the mission I was stuck on ^_^ thanks my essence bar needed to be upgraded lol I now see all the specials
Old 04-19-2012, 12:00 PM

Also I just finished monster wars and I didnt get the old man quotes he use to be friends with the monsters? I might've missed some dialog but something is creepy about him lol
Old 04-21-2012, 05:50 PM
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello.. View Post
Lol my game became so much funner and I actually beat the mission I was stuck on ^_^ thanks my essence bar needed to be upgraded lol I now see all the specials
Sweet glad you like it
Old 05-06-2012, 08:47 AM

Default Sweet!

I've beaten this game so many time on Legendary and I've had every upgrade for everything at one point then I lost it all cause my bro deleted it -__- but I'm back to getting it all back! tier 5 knighty and elfy is so beast! Also when's the 2.0 update coming out? Thanks! It's the best game on the AppStore! (in my opinion)