Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-01-2012, 03:25 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave in the basement View Post
You need to grab at least 3 gems with one swipe of your finger. Swipe them in one motion, instead of tapping on them individually.

I am guessing you need to complete the mission to be awarded the trophy, but I am not positive. Have fun!

Dave
Dave's got it right - the crux there is complete the level.
Old 04-09-2012, 03:50 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Fun game. I would have never tried it if not for the new release!

My son loves it too. Cute guys. He'd like to see more varieties though . That's why he loves Kinddom Rush, new guys every level. But he's having a blast with this too...

me as well. Though those badlands... even on normal... wow. That first level... not using a special weapon? Is that the gas/mines? Or not putting a tower on the runes? Either way... I can barely survive the level. Each other challenge so far... easy... not on 'world' 6 yet. 5-5... and haven't tried it yet.

Anyhow, fun game. Not I'm a follower. Keep them coming. Love the goblins on rockets. Great idea.
Old 04-13-2012, 05:13 PM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavarotti2007 View Post
From the What people are saying:
"My son was a real problem in school. Since I bought him Towers N' Trolls, his teachers love him and he's earned straight A's!"

LMAO
Nothing to laugh about. You get wisdoms when you lose a level.

On sale again. Bought the HD version and played it on iPad 3 for an hour or so. It's not a bad TD game. Additional challenge: Some creeps are hurting your towers. So you have enough to do during battles/waves. Building towers, ugrading towers, repairing towers (all this can be done when the game is on pause), collecting precious stones, using the special weapons…

The music is not so my taste but you can switch it off separately and listen to the effect sounds.

And it's pretty forgiving. When you lose a live, you'll get it back soon as a bonus item. Nice retina graphics. It's worth alone the sparkling diamond stars in the menu when you solve a level on "brutal"…

Edit, forgot to say: AND no IAPs what isn't self-evident by far with TD games (even the best ones) these days. So you can alway be SURE that you can solve all puzzles without having to pay for some special features. Made some bad experiences with Tower Madness recently (otherwise cool graphics, you can go down with the view on the ground and watch in "3D") on this topic…

Last edited by Habakuk; 04-13-2012 at 05:24 PM..
Old 08-09-2012, 02:46 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

WOOT! UPDATE!

4th level of difficulty (Inferno Mode) added!! =oD