Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-07-2012, 01:53 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
The ability to buy up to 1 additional life per game is NOTHING near the IAP corruption of titles such as WELDER or Flight Control Rocket where you can prolong the game indefinitely via IAP based purchases.
I agree with this. While I severely dislike consumable apps I think they're not being particulary harsh here.

Im gaining eggs fairly regulary and I would say that if you're not trying to unlock the characters or arenas you could be buying helmets quite often, of course this doesnt mean that it isnt f'd up that anyone willing to shell money could do it every time but as I said it isnt that bad when compared to other things we've seen around the appstore.
Old 04-07-2012, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khamous View Post

Now, one thing annoys me. The power button is TOO FAR AWAY of the movement keys. To use it i actually have to plan, I can't just reflex use it since it'll get me killed by the time i get up there. Is there a way to implement it differently? like touch the middle of the sceen or something?
I can't agree with this more. Why can't the whole middle of the screen be the selection area for power ups. It's not used for anything else and would make the game much more fun. Too many deaths from thinking I hit the shield and I missed.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:39 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

all you need to do is to touch the middle of the screen to activate the ninja power, you don't need to touch the icon.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:15 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

For me, I accidentally found out you can touch maybe the top half of the screen above the left or right arrows and it activates the skill.
Old 04-08-2012, 11:42 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

8BIT NINJA
is one of the nominees for
Touch Arcade Game of the Week
04/04/2012

Do you like to help 8bit ninja to avoid the angry crowd's fruit attack?

VOTE HERE

- Devs cannot vote for their own games -
Old 04-13-2012, 07:56 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Hey Devs,

With the new update, did you solve the problem related to IAP transfered to another device?

I understand that you updated the version with iCloud support, however, what about the ADS? You solve the "grinding" problem, but what about the ads?

I'd love to play the game and spend some money through IAP, but only if it would be a "transferable" remove ads option.

Cheers,
Old 04-13-2012, 05:18 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Level 15 Ninja with no badge??

I saw someone else post about this, but I didn't see an answer to it yet. My ninja is a level 15 but I didn't get the badge! Now any XP I get just counts up but doesn't fill the bar at all. How do I get my badge? Or do I have to fill that level 15 bar in order to get my badge? Urgh!!
Old 04-15-2012, 01:00 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I actually just joined Touch Arcade, because I love this game so much! I love the new update, and I almost have Chuck "Morris" unlocked. I can't wait to see what his powerup does!
Old 04-15-2012, 03:39 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Just wanted to chime in and say love the game. Hoping for more arenas and ninjas and powerups in future updates!

I saw the post above about the level 15 achievement not working...I hope you just have to get a full 15 bar because I'm almost there myself!

One suggestion: have the powerups be solid and bounce off of each other. It gets frustrating when I have 2 piles on either end of the arena with 3 or more powerups in the exact same location.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:05 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
Hey Devs,

With the new update, did you solve the problem related to IAP transfered to another device?

I understand that you updated the version with iCloud support, however, what about the ADS? You solve the "grinding" problem, but what about the ads?

I'd love to play the game and spend some money through IAP, but only if it would be a "transferable" remove ads option.

Cheers,
the eggs should sync between your devices via iCloud, and if you bought any eggpack the Ads will turn off after egg transfer.

Grinder badge
To answer the question about lvl15 ninja achievements, we are really sorry about this bug. It will be fixed in 1.2 update.

All the best,
DogByte Games