Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-06-2012, 09:06 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Real Domino game for iPad

There some reports of the options screen not saving the selections and need to be re-enter every time you start the app. This is correct if you have the app installed and then upgrade your device to iOS 5.1.

If you are having this issue, just delete the app and reinstall it again. The option screen will start working as normal after this.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:14 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Real Domino game tip

Game Tip: There are 9 players to choose from. Jean, Dave and Joey are Beginners. Leah, Tina and Tony are Intermediate. Eric, Sofi and Will are Advanced players.

I heard that the game was too easy to play for some expert players. I will recommend to play against Eric, Sofi and Will on a Draw game at 100 pts and all fives scoring. I will guess that on averge you will win 1 out of 4 games.

Try it!
Old 04-13-2012, 01:28 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Game Tip: if you donít remember which bones were placed by each player, or if you want to go back and check how the current hand went your way (or went wrong) you can use the game log button on the top bar. This will give you a recap of the current hand in order showing you every move from each player in the game (placing dominoes, passing, or scoring points).
Old 04-13-2012, 01:33 PM
iPhone 3G, iOS 1.x

I like playing this game on my iPad... I rate this 4!
Old 04-13-2012, 06:05 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

If someone could please explain to me why the dev would pick "fat" dominoes? That is really the only thing that keeps me from buying the game.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:27 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Real Domino game for iPad

It is just a different design. Personaly the dominoes looks good to me, and the game looks great in a iPad.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:13 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Game Tip: There are 3 style of dominoes to chose from on the options screen, White (black dots), Black (white dots), White (color dots). Besides of customizing the style you can change the size of the dominoes on the table by using the magnifying glass on the top bar. There are 3 sizes, small, medium and large and by default the game has the large size setup. You can use other sizes to fit more dominoes on the table view.
Old 07-13-2012, 08:12 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default New version 2.0.1

New version of Real Domino is out and fixes the frozen game issue that was reported by some users. Go ahead, try it and share your comments!
Old 09-20-2012, 10:58 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Real Domino

Please be aware that developer Huu Dat has copied our app and they are selling it using the name of "Real Domino - Pro" for $1.99. This seems to be an exact copy of our app Real Domino. The developer is only showing 2 screen shots of the app, one of the Main screen and one of the Options screen. These are an exact copy of our app with the exception that they did not know how to hide the iPhone status bar.

We have contacted Apple to rectify this. But please avoid the app "Real Domino - Pro" and go for true app, "Real Domino".
Old 10-04-2012, 12:25 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Real Domino

Just an update, the app from Huu Dat (see the previous post) was removed from the app store on all territories. Thanks Apple Legal for making this right!