★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-13-2012, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEIF_37 View Post
@Hikarumage

Per Hieu, you need to learn how to heif correctly.

I can sell you a $10USD book that I wrote myself, explaining all necessary steps in order to truly heif correctly.

Students like Hieu are naturals and heif correctly since time of birth.
Do you accept bits of string? I feel as though my current Heif levels are surprisingly low and below standards.
04-13-2012, 07:57 PM

04-13-2012, 08:14 PM
Jeez, get paired against TenOnez, then Beserk_2nd.

Oh how fun!

Not to mention psxsquall earlier this morning...

At least we're getting good points for teams

Last edited by HarlequinRogue; 04-13-2012 at 08:16 PM.
04-13-2012, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlequinRogue View Post

Oh how fun!

It's a win/win situation right? 2x the TP and someone always gets EP.
04-13-2012, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlequinRogue View Post

Oh how fun!

good games dude! sorry left after 2 sets, I want to play more but got phone calls. Your style is so like PV's. A lot of cross up combos.
04-13-2012, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by berserk_2nd View Post
good games dude! sorry left after 2 sets, I want to play more but got phone calls. Your style is so like PV's. A lot of cross up combos.
Thanks. I ran into PV for the first time yesterday, so I know what you mean. He was favouring neutral jumps more though.

No problem. I'm pretty tired after fighting you, TenOnez and psxsquall all on ranked
04-13-2012, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken|Ken View Post
Yes! shinsms's Sim got MAD SKILLS

I just watched 2 replays of him against Elion's Akuma and a 3K BP Cammy. I went speechless...

He is easily the more patient player than I. His yoga drill is tricky. All his drills are timed perfectly... 100% sure he isn't spamming.
This is something I haven't seen... He uses yoga drill to escape jump-in attacks... whoa... VERY IMPRESSIVE!

The only thing I don't like his style is he jumps a lot...
Wish I could witness his gameplay. Anyways, hows the TA tourney coming along guys? Who won first three places in the Sim/Fei Tourney from Capcom? I'm missing out a lot
04-13-2012, 08:40 PM
D4. Those were great games. Had a lot of fun. You see how bad a match Cammy Gief is. . Abel though has no chance. My Ryu is no match for your Bison or Fei though
04-13-2012, 08:47 PM
GG's Burnt, I have no idea what was up with the random lag spikes, the games would be playing just fine and then all of a sudden start freezing up, weird. I would've invited you back to play but then Apprunner invited me for some games.

&

GG's Apprunner, Good practice session indeed, I need more Cammy practice!!

GC: D4Gamerz
Dedicated Fei Long Player
04-13-2012, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4Gamers View Post
GG's Burnt, I have no idea what was up with the random lag spikes, the games would be playing just fine and then all of a sudden start freezing up, weird. I would've invited you back to play but then Apprunner invited me for some games.

&

GG's Apprunner, Good practice session indeed, I need more Cammy practice!!
Hey anytime. Playing Gief is especially helpful for me. My toughest matchup. You notice I had to really step it up on my last 2 Gief games. That was literally my A game...the best I could throw at you and still they were super close. Soon your Gief will get to the point that I am not competitive.

Great fun though.