★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-13-2012, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
You might want to have a little talk with Everplay, because they are making you look SERIOUSLY bad.

Also using Terra Noctis's "popularity" to sell their new game Spellsword, which I'm guessing FFF has nothing to do with, since you're NOT Everplay, and Everplay is the one developing Spellsword... but also saying things like




As well as commenting on the status of TN like they were HEAVILY involved, and are in charge of the paid version's updates.... which at this point, does not speak well for them.
I'm speaking with Everplay every day, it's fine
We aren't innocent at this point, because we thought of an earlier udate.

TN was originally developed by FireFruitForge but Everplay came in later after loving the game and helped in fixing bugs, adding more content, and fixing the text in the game. An update has been submitted like Everplay wrote previously, but not the update that ends the story.

Last edited by Kiwinuptuo; 04-13-2012 at 10:37 AM.
04-13-2012, 11:50 AM
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 13,361
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
So... We were told by Everplay that the update was waiting for approval 2 weeks ago... Then hear from you that it wasn't sent to Bulkypix until the beginning of this week... 6 or so days ago...

If you're talking to Everplay every day, why are they telling us one thing while you're saying another?

To be honest, your comment really just sounds like another PR appeasement comment at this point. And you're fine with that?

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid

04-13-2012, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
So... We were told by Everplay that the update was waiting for approval 2 weeks ago... Then hear from you that it wasn't sent to Bulkypix until the beginning of this week... 6 or so days ago...

If you're talking to Everplay every day, why are they telling us one thing while you're saying another?

To be honest, your comment really just sounds like another PR appeasement comment at this point. And you're fine with that?
The relationship between Everplay and us is very well.
But english is not my primary language, so it can happen that I don't explain everything right, that it comes to misunderstandings.

This version we sent 2 weeks ago was declined by Bulkypix 1 day after, because some of their frameworks didn't work with actual iOS version. So we needed a new version of this framework first and another week was over again. Now the version is finally there without problems.
04-13-2012, 08:21 PM
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwinuptuo View Post
The relationship between Everplay and us is very well.
But english is not my primary language, so it can happen that I don't explain everything right, that it comes to misunderstandings.

This version we sent 2 weeks ago was declined by Bulkypix 1 day after, because some of their frameworks didn't work with actual iOS version. So we needed a new version of this framework first and another week was over again. Now the version is finally there without problems.
i think you have great grammar, and english translation.
04-17-2012, 11:41 PM
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 655
Free Dreaming

I'm sorry if this seems off-topic.
But what will become of the free-version?

I own the Paid and Free Version of TR.

And I been leaning over to keep the freenium version (Cuz of the bug fixes and extra content.)
I'm just wondering if Free Dreaming is still a work in-progress, like would both TRs be equally updated? I noticed that an ending is missing. So if the ending comes for the Paid version, would it also come for the Free one?

I'm confuse as to if Free Dreaming is is a scarped project.
It isn't in the App store anymore, its been removed for months.
04-18-2012, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jxsgamer View Post
I'm sorry if this seems off-topic.
But what will become of the free-version?

I own the Paid and Free Version of TR.

And I been leaning over to keep the freenium version (Cuz of the bug fixes and extra content.)
I'm just wondering if Free Dreaming is still a work in-progress, like would both TRs be equally updated? I noticed that an ending is missing. So if the ending comes for the Paid version, would it also come for the Free one?

I'm confuse as to if Free Dreaming is is a scarped project.
It isn't in the App store anymore, its been removed for months.
The way I read this whole mess of a heap of confusion, is that the premium and free versions of Terra Noctis are both supposed to receive exactly the same fixes, and both are supposed to get a real ending. However, the premium update was lost in the aether, and the ending to the game of the freemium app probably suffered a similar fate.

Does this sound about right, Kiwinuptuo?

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
04-18-2012, 04:16 AM
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,638
At the end of the day if more people had bought Terra Noctis when it first came out i doubt we would be having any of these other chats about endings.

Apparently it didnt have great sales so theyre moving onto another game to try and make some profit. Just wish people would buy a lot of these quality games at full price to help devs. Seen this too many times where people wait and wait for games to be free. Terra Noctis is a great little platformer, shame it didnt get more love. Games are so cheap people, help out devs by buying them instead of waiting for price drops/to be free.
04-18-2012, 07:14 AM
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Tiskilwa, IL
Posts: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
At the end of the day if more people had bought Terra Noctis when it first came out i doubt we would be having any of these other chats about endings.

Apparently it didnt have great sales so theyre moving onto another game to try and make some profit. Just wish people would buy a lot of these quality games at full price to help devs. Seen this too many times where people wait and wait for games to be free. Terra Noctis is a great little platformer, shame it didnt get more love. Games are so cheap people, help out devs by buying them instead of waiting for price drops/to be free.
+1 well said.

Tim Eggers
@Tim_Eggers
04-18-2012, 07:21 AM
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Ponce, PR
Posts: 1,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
At the end of the day if more people had bought Terra Noctis when it first came out i doubt we would be having any of these other chats about endings.

Apparently it didnt have great sales so theyre moving onto another game to try and make some profit. Just wish people would buy a lot of these quality games at full price to help devs. Seen this too many times where people wait and wait for games to be free. Terra Noctis is a great little platformer, shame it didnt get more love. Games are so cheap people, help out devs by buying them instead of waiting for price drops/to be free.
everything in the appstore is cheap....


i wonder what would happen if the ppl that whine about a 1.99 or 2.99 game got a ps3 or an xbox

"OMGWTF!! $60 game that lasts 5 hours?!?!?! ILL WAIT FOR A 99 cent SALE!"

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
04-23-2012, 07:25 AM
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 6,871
It's been 10 days since we were told the update for the paid version was sent to BulkyPix... any news? This is getting ridiculous.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"