Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-08-2012, 10:42 AM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
??????

This came out in Dec 2011. It just recently has been updated for bug fixes, but the release was months ago.
Oh crap, sorry. I wrote my response WAY too early in the morning when I was at work half asleep. :-)
Old 04-09-2012, 04:08 AM
Banned
iPhone 3G

this is a popular game, it has many different versions. This game is suitable for all ages and gender, good entertainment.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:12 AM
iPad

Thanks for finally updating the game to have retina display graphics and deleting my save in the process! WTF guys!
Old 04-13-2012, 03:25 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJoe View Post
Thanks for finally updating the game to have retina display graphics and deleting my save in the process! WTF guys!
Oh man, that is not good news at all, as I want to update mine for the new ipad, and I'm WAY deep into this game. Got all those godly statues working for me and everything.
Old 04-13-2012, 05:37 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Updated on iPad 2 - no problems with save but there is slowdowns now, here and there... Where is regular mode Devs ? Tired of Blitz mode
Old 04-13-2012, 02:58 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJoe View Post
I lost my save too!

Anyone else get the feeling that they will eventually add a non-blitz mode, but it will require an IAP?
Old 04-13-2012, 04:38 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I have actually been really enjoying the blitz mode. I had been hesitant to purchase this but at the most recent sale I decided to pick it up. I have been really surprised with how much fun I am having with it. I've been up late the last two nights playing. I have been trying to convince a co-worker to get the game, as he is hesitant about the blitz mode as well.

Looks like I'll wait to download the update. Don't want to risk losing my save and since I am on an original iPad, I don't think I need any of the updates.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:27 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSquared View Post
I have actually been really enjoying the blitz mode. I had been hesitant to purchase this but at the most recent sale I decided to pick it up. I have been really surprised with how much fun I am having with it. I've been up late the last two nights playing. I have been trying to convince a co-worker to get the game, as he is hesitant about the blitz mode as well.

Looks like I'll wait to download the update. Don't want to risk losing my save and since I am on an original iPad, I don't think I need any of the updates.
Similar situation. My first few games I was put off by the blitz idea and crazy short timer for each round. Once I got the hang of what was going on, I felt the complete opposite and more excited about going back for one more round. In fact, even more so than most of the "relaxed" three match games.... and I own most of 'em. I love the idea of frantically hunting down the biggest scores using your special power ups, gods and chain reactions. This is one of the top "just one more time" inducing games!

I want to upgrade to retina, but maybe I'll just hold in hopes that the developer will do something about this. FAST.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:36 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Needs to have a regular or endless mode, but graphics look great despite the loss of save.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:32 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCat View Post
This is one of the top "just one more time" inducing games!
Definitely! This and the first one (I've completed a few times) were that way for me. I do enjoy going back to previous levels to try and get that extra star.