• Publisher: MADE GmbH
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 25.2 MB
  • Version: 2.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Who said zombies can't jump? Slice and shoot ragdoll zombies and cut off all their limbs for extra points in this incredibly fun game!


THREE GAME MODES FOUR WEAPONS LOTS OF ZOMBIES (AND HANDS)!!!

Swipe with your finger over a zombie to cut it into pieces or tap to shoot your weapon. Or use the mighty Mjolnir hammer to slam zombies across the screen!
Hit a running hand to get one of many power ups like "Freeze". But avoid the bombs, they'll end the game in "Classic Mode" or you'll lose five seconds in "Blitz Mode". Want to take a break from bombs? Play the "Relax Mode", to score great combos and power ups without the nasty bombs!
Dissect all limbs to get a humiliation bonus or earn combos by slicing multiple zombies at once!


INCREDIBLE LIFELIKE ZOMBIE PHYSICS

Did you ever imagine zombies flying through the air and taking hilarious poses? We thought so. You have to see it!


OPTIMIZED FOR IPHONE 4S AND THE NEW IPAD

The game looks great on all devices but if you're one of the lucky owners of an iPhone 4S you can enjoy highly detailed models with light effects and more special effects!


FUN! FUN! FUN!

Watch the Yay! Zombies trailer on http://www.made-apps.com/YayZombies

Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates about Yay! Zombies and MADE:
http://twitter.com/MADEAPPS

dwc's comments:


Hello Toucharcade,

our latest game "Yay! Zombies" has finally arrived in the App Store!
Here's our App Store description:
Quote:
Who said zombies can't jump?

Slice and shoot ragdoll zombies and cut off all their limbs for extra points in this incredibly fun game!
Hit a running hand to get one of many power ups like "Freeze". But avoid the bombs, they'll end the game in "Classic Mode" or you'll lose five seconds in "Blitz Mode".
Dissect all limbs to get a humiliation bonus or earn combos by slicing multiple zombies at once!
We hope you like it and we welcome any feedback you guys can spare that helps us to improve the game!

Also make sure to check out the official trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up






We're also giving away a total of 30 promo codes, simply tweet the following message "@drahtwerk I really want to play that awesome game Yay! Zombies: http://t.co/9pQ2KrHr" to enter the drawing!

Cheers!

Manny
03-27-2012, 02:32 PM
#2
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 494
Any plans for a Universal or iPad version?

03-27-2012, 03:48 PM
#3
Darnit! Been waiting for this but have no credit and I can't do the twitter thing!! Noooooooo! Any chance I could have a promo for impressions? Pretty, pretty please?

Will buy anything made by Ponos or Halfbrick or a dedicated indie dev. Favourite iOS games: Super Crate Box, Junk Jack, Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride, Dungeon Raid, Rebuild, Rage HD, oh I could go on...
03-28-2012, 07:02 AM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collin View Post
Any plans for a Universal or iPad version?
Yes, but it depends on how well the app performs. If we don't sell enough units, it does not make sense to us to continue development of a title that is not what the community wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsib View Post
Darnit! Been waiting for this but have no credit and I can't do the twitter thing!! Noooooooo! Any chance I could have a promo for impressions? Pretty, pretty please?
Well, this one time you'll get one! But you have to send me some feedback via pmsg.
03-31-2012, 07:37 AM
#5
We're giving away 25 promo codes for Yay! Zombies.
There are three different ways on how you can enter the drawing:

1. Reply to this post here
2. Tweet this message: "@drahtwerk I really want to play that awesome game Yay! Zombies: http://t.co/9pQ2KrHr" to enter the drawing!
3. Like the game's Facebook page and post on our wall and let us know that you want a promo code.
03-31-2012, 02:35 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Redding, CA, USA
Posts: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwc View Post
We're giving away 25 promo codes for Yay! Zombies.
There are three different ways on how you can enter the drawing:

1. Reply to this post here
2. Tweet this message: "@drahtwerk I really want to play that awesome game Yay! Zombies: http://t.co/9pQ2KrHr" to enter the drawing!
3. Like the game's Facebook page and post on our wall and let us know that you want a promo code.
I liked you on Facebook, I retweeted your message (@LordGek), and will now ask you here...might I please have a promo!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
03-31-2012, 02:38 PM
#7
soooo another clone of FRUIT NINJA! that'sssss sooooo greeeeeeaaaaattttt
03-31-2012, 02:55 PM
#8
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Redding, CA, USA
Posts: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by protime View Post
soooo another clone of FRUIT NINJA! that'sssss sooooo greeeeeeaaaaattttt
Yeah, there is no denying it is based closely on that same basic idea, but throwing in ragdoll physics with the ability to slice off individual limbs as well as little "Things" (of Adam's Family fame) like guys scurrying across the screen with power-ups, allow it to stand on its own.

I also like how other than simply allowing the Classic vs. Blitz modes, you can choose butcher knife or automatic rifle (so technically 4 different modes all tracked on their own respective leaderboards) which require fairly different styles of play. While the machine gun allows pretty precise targeting, you'll have to deal with occasional second delays as the gun is reloaded.

4/5

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews

Last edited by LordGek; 03-31-2012 at 02:59 PM.
04-01-2012, 02:42 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Yeah, there is no denying it is based closely on that same basic idea, but throwing in ragdoll physics with the ability to slice off individual limbs as well as little "Things" (of Adam's Family fame) like guys scurrying across the screen with power-ups, allow it to stand on its own.

I also like how other than simply allowing the Classic vs. Blitz modes, you can choose butcher knife or automatic rifle (so technically 4 different modes all tracked on their own respective leaderboards) which require fairly different styles of play. While the machine gun allows pretty precise targeting, you'll have to deal with occasional second delays as the gun is reloaded.

4/5
Thanks for the great rating! We've got more coming with the next update: Another game mode and another weapon We're also fine tuning the gameplay.

We still got many promo codes left! We'll let you know once we've sent out all codes.

~Manny
04-14-2012, 07:26 AM
#10
We've finally made our first Android release! It's the "Free" version of Yay! Zombies (which will be released on iOS soon). If you've got an Android smartphone next to your iOS phone check it out and let us know what you think.

Thanks!

Google Play Store: Yay! Zombies Free