Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-27-2012, 07:03 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Yay! Zombies by drahtwerk

Hello Toucharcade,

our latest game "Yay! Zombies" has finally arrived in the App Store!
Here's our App Store description:
Quote:
Who said zombies can't jump?

Slice and shoot ragdoll zombies and cut off all their limbs for extra points in this incredibly fun game!
Hit a running hand to get one of many power ups like "Freeze". But avoid the bombs, they'll end the game in "Classic Mode" or you'll lose five seconds in "Blitz Mode".
Dissect all limbs to get a humiliation bonus or earn combos by slicing multiple zombies at once!
We hope you like it and we welcome any feedback you guys can spare that helps us to improve the game!

Also make sure to check out the official trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

We're also giving away a total of 30 promo codes, simply tweet the following message "@drahtwerk I really want to play that awesome game Yay! Zombies: http://t.co/9pQ2KrHr" to enter the drawing!

Cheers!

Manny

Last edited by dwc; 03-27-2012 at 07:05 AM..
Old 03-27-2012, 02:32 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Any plans for a Universal or iPad version?
Old 03-27-2012, 03:48 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Darnit! Been waiting for this but have no credit and I can't do the twitter thing!! Noooooooo! Any chance I could have a promo for impressions? Pretty, pretty please?
Old 03-28-2012, 07:02 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collin View Post
Any plans for a Universal or iPad version?
Yes, but it depends on how well the app performs. If we don't sell enough units, it does not make sense to us to continue development of a title that is not what the community wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsib View Post
Darnit! Been waiting for this but have no credit and I can't do the twitter thing!! Noooooooo! Any chance I could have a promo for impressions? Pretty, pretty please?
Well, this one time you'll get one! But you have to send me some feedback via pmsg.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:37 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

We're giving away 25 promo codes for Yay! Zombies.
There are three different ways on how you can enter the drawing:

1. Reply to this post here
2. Tweet this message: "@drahtwerk I really want to play that awesome game Yay! Zombies: http://t.co/9pQ2KrHr" to enter the drawing!
3. Like the game's Facebook page and post on our wall and let us know that you want a promo code.
Old 03-31-2012, 02:35 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwc View Post
We're giving away 25 promo codes for Yay! Zombies.
There are three different ways on how you can enter the drawing:

1. Reply to this post here
2. Tweet this message: "@drahtwerk I really want to play that awesome game Yay! Zombies: http://t.co/9pQ2KrHr" to enter the drawing!
3. Like the game's Facebook page and post on our wall and let us know that you want a promo code.
I liked you on Facebook, I retweeted your message (@LordGek), and will now ask you here...might I please have a promo!
Old 03-31-2012, 02:38 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

soooo another clone of FRUIT NINJA! that'sssss sooooo greeeeeeaaaaattttt
Old 03-31-2012, 02:55 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by protime View Post
soooo another clone of FRUIT NINJA! that'sssss sooooo greeeeeeaaaaattttt
Yeah, there is no denying it is based closely on that same basic idea, but throwing in ragdoll physics with the ability to slice off individual limbs as well as little "Things" (of Adam's Family fame) like guys scurrying across the screen with power-ups, allow it to stand on its own.

I also like how other than simply allowing the Classic vs. Blitz modes, you can choose butcher knife or automatic rifle (so technically 4 different modes all tracked on their own respective leaderboards) which require fairly different styles of play. While the machine gun allows pretty precise targeting, you'll have to deal with occasional second delays as the gun is reloaded.

4/5

Last edited by LordGek; 03-31-2012 at 02:59 PM..
Old 04-01-2012, 02:42 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Yeah, there is no denying it is based closely on that same basic idea, but throwing in ragdoll physics with the ability to slice off individual limbs as well as little "Things" (of Adam's Family fame) like guys scurrying across the screen with power-ups, allow it to stand on its own.

I also like how other than simply allowing the Classic vs. Blitz modes, you can choose butcher knife or automatic rifle (so technically 4 different modes all tracked on their own respective leaderboards) which require fairly different styles of play. While the machine gun allows pretty precise targeting, you'll have to deal with occasional second delays as the gun is reloaded.

4/5
Thanks for the great rating! We've got more coming with the next update: Another game mode and another weapon We're also fine tuning the gameplay.

We still got many promo codes left! We'll let you know once we've sent out all codes.

~Manny
Old 04-14-2012, 07:26 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

We've finally made our first Android release! It's the "Free" version of Yay! Zombies (which will be released on iOS soon). If you've got an Android smartphone next to your iOS phone check it out and let us know what you think.

Thanks!

Google Play Store: Yay! Zombies Free