Default Name That Film

"Xbox 360, Xbox 360"

-Seth Rogen
Old 04-06-2012, 02:29 PM
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
Backtothis - you are playing so many games at once. I can't do that. LOL.
I can't do that either. I only play two at once at a time, lol. Not too bad xP. That doesn't stop me from building up a huge backlog though.

Edit: Mortal Kombat is brutal as expected. Great fighter though. I think I'm going to enjoy Kingdoms of Amalur immensely. Another great RPG to play. ME and ME2 should be pretty similar to ME3, I'm guessing. Along with GoW, GoW2, Dark Souls, and Rayman Origins, that's enough 360 games to last me until mid-summer I'd say.

Last edited by backtothis; 04-06-2012 at 11:02 PM..
Old 04-07-2012, 10:00 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Finished the last act of GoW in like 30 minutes just now. Not sure if the game even lasted 8 hours, lol. Played through it on "hardcore" mode. I can definitely see why GoW became the most popular 360 TPS series though. I can't believe games looked this good just one year in for the console. Although the storyline was barely there unlike in GoW3, it was still a pretty fun experience. Going to run through the second game next week. I had no idea what they were trying to do in GoW until the relatively short end cutscene -_-.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:05 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
ME and ME2 should be pretty similar to ME3,
ME1 is pretty different, from 2 and 3. Oh and I also had the exact same opinion as you in regards to Gears of War 1, I think you'll like the second one more, as it is more like GoW3.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:59 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.D. CrAzY View Post
ME1 is pretty different, from 2 and 3. Oh and I also had the exact same opinion as you in regards to Gears of War 1, I think you'll like the second one more, as it is more like GoW3.
Guess I'll see how it's different eventually. Probably not going to play ME + ME2 for a while. Just played up to Chapter 3 on Mortal Kombat..this is some of the funniest shit I've seen in a video game. No wonder people don't play fighters for the campaign, lmao.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:04 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Thinking of selling KoA Reckoning and Skyrim to get Fifa Streets 4. It looks stunning, I have the demo and it's very fun. Should I sell Skyrim? I don't like playing games of I don't get achievements... And I've gotten all achievements on Skyrim and KoA is just boring now.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:49 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

17 retail games in after four months, I still have yet to check out a single XBLA title. I don't care about prices, so I'm wondering if there's a point in checking any of them out if I could just buy another new $60 title instead. Anything THAT good? I just care about my time. Haven't touched my 360 in a week since I've been playing Starcraft II nonstop.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:56 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
17 retail games in after four months, I still have yet to check out a single XBLA title. I don't care about prices, so I'm wondering if there's a point in checking any of them out if I could just buy another new $60 title instead. Anything THAT good? I just care about my time. Haven't touched my 360 in a week since I've been playing Starcraft II nonstop.
Trials Evolution next week. Day 1 for me. I expect to get nearly endless play out of it. But it depends on what you like. Try the demos? Every XBLA title has one.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:17 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Trials Evolution next week. Day 1 for me. I expect to get nearly endless play out of it. But it depends on what you like. Try the demos? Every XBLA title has one.
Lol, fair enough I guess? I have no idea where to start though. Guess I'll go check out some top lists somewhere.

Started GoW2 earlier today. On Act 3 already. Looks like it's going to be another two-sitting game. The combat in the series is a little boring for me after playing through ME3. Definitely prefer the firefights in that game. Anyways, being inside a huge worm for half an hour was pretty disgusting. Probably won't touch the series again once I finish GoW2 up. Might play GoW3 on Live a few times if I feel like it I guess.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:25 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
I'd also recommend Shadow Complex, Geometry Wars 2 and castle crashers if you have a few friends to play with.