Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Jailbreaking and Installer Apps

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #411  
Old 04-12-2012, 05:47 AM
tognesimo tognesimo is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 790
Default

Yes, i confirm that mame is slow also on 4s with micro stuttering ic cps games, on android is better. Yoyofr give us the 0.5 version of this great emu!
Reply With Quote
  #412  
Old 04-12-2012, 10:32 AM
x999x x999x is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 607
Default

iFBA have TV Out support?
Reply With Quote
  #413  
Old 04-14-2012, 08:06 AM
tognesimo tognesimo is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 790
Default

News about 0.5 version?
Reply With Quote
  #414  
Old 04-14-2012, 10:10 AM
arce arce is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 300
Default

nothing maybe yoyo take vacations
Reply With Quote
  #415  
Old 04-15-2012, 07:26 AM
tognesimo tognesimo is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arce View Post
nothing maybe yoyo take vacations
The emu is still good at v0.4, don't need an update imho. Maybe the best update is to optimize cps3 games, Sf3 runs at 20fps with stuttering. And Irem games are not optimized. Regarding cps1 ,2 and Neogeo the emu is perfect!
Reply With Quote
  #416  
Old 04-15-2012, 09:17 AM
Mr.Z Mr.Z is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tognesimo View Post
The emu is still good at v0.4, don't need an update imho. Maybe the best update is to optimize cps3 games, Sf3 runs at 20fps with stuttering. And Irem games are not optimized. Regarding cps1 ,2 and Neogeo the emu is perfect!
What are you talking about, he's updating to new fba core and we'll be able to play new games like Demon Front. Also for 4.3.3 will be able to map wiimote keys so it's a major fix to us.

Imo there's still room for better filters/overlays, I think mame has the edge with it's CRT filter, it looks much more energetic and vibrant.
Reply With Quote
  #417  
Old 04-15-2012, 01:30 PM
tognesimo tognesimo is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Z View Post
What are you talking about, he's updating to new fba core and we'll be able to play new games like Demon Front. Also for 4.3.3 will be able to map wiimote keys so it's a major fix to us.

Imo there's still room for better filters/overlays, I think mame has the edge with it's CRT filter, it looks much more energetic and vibrant.
Yes you're right, but in this version emu is still good!
Reply With Quote
  #418  
Old 04-15-2012, 02:43 PM
yoyofr yoyofr is offline
Member
iPhone 3GS
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: france
Posts: 84
Default

Hi there, v0.5 just sent to bigboss. It should be on cydia within 24/48h.
Main changes (not a complete list):

- update to latest FBA (including support of Demon Front & Bee Storm)
- added mameu game icons
- added mame history support
- (re)added mem hack to help low mem device run large cps3 games
- wiimote/icade/icp can be used in menu (not all menu/options are covered yet)
- settings/game
- customizable buttons layout for touchpad
- vpad: 2 buttons pressed now possible (touch between 2 buttons, buttons need to be close enough)
- fixed an issue with filters in game browser
- fixed a bug with iCade 'language' (keyboard layout) management
- fixed issue with iOS 4.3 and buttons mapping
- multiple bug fixes
Reply With Quote
  #419  
Old 04-15-2012, 03:42 PM
arce arce is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyofr View Post
Hi there, v0.5 just sent to bigboss. It should be on cydia within 24/48h.
Main changes (not a complete list):

- update to latest FBA (including support of Demon Front & Bee Storm)
- added mameu game icons
- added mame history support
- (re)added mem hack to help low mem device run large cps3 games
- wiimote/icade/icp can be used in menu (not all menu/options are covered yet)
- settings/game
- customizable buttons layout for touchpad
- vpad: 2 buttons pressed now possible (touch between 2 buttons, buttons need to be close enough)
- fixed an issue with filters in game browser
- fixed a bug with iCade 'language' (keyboard layout) management
- fixed issue with iOS 4.3 and buttons mapping
- multiple bug fixes

finally thanks yoyo.


yoyo can you add the cheat options in service buton like the new update MAME4iOS Reloaded v1.1 please.cant wait for playing whit hidden characters in sfa3
marvel vs capcom whit mech akuma and others
sfiii3

like this

Reply With Quote
  #420  
Old 04-15-2012, 06:12 PM
Darkness Darkness is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 23
Default

Hell yes! Thanks yoyofr
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent