08-10-2011, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
What about an "undo" button? If this has been addressed I apologize. Looking to purchase, but without an "undo" button, I can see frustrations abound.
From a user standpoint, most of them levels are pretty short once you are onto a solution, so an undo button is not necessary. This game is totally worth supporting as it is.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
08-12-2011, 05:31 AM
Question to gamers:

Would you think it is an improvement if we do not allow players to fall in gaps?
We got feedback from a player that this does not add anything but frustration to the player and it's something to seriously consider if more people feel the same.

Basically it would behave as a wall; the character will collide with the gap and just stay put. This will ofcourse not affect throwing objects in the gaps.

Thanks!
08-12-2011, 06:58 AM
I do not have a problem with the dropping into gaps and I see removing that as dumbing the game down a bit.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
08-28-2011, 11:20 AM
Hello. Can somebody pls give more hints on putting the hay stack on d ice. I can seem to solve it and now am stuck.Cheers

EDIT-- question is for I MELT WITH YOU level
04-03-2012, 11:01 PM
Send a message via AIM to amn624 Send a message via Skype™ to amn624
Wow. Stumbled onto this by dumb luck. Searching through pages and pages of puzzles in app store. This is great fun and will rate 5 stars tomorrow.

Stuck on 3rd screen of second temple. It's hard enough to get in, have done it twice, but when I get the coin, I alwas wind up stepping into a hole.

Controls could be better but I can't complain. But I would love to get past this level!

Zebracadabra (GC) -Agricola, Puerto Rico, Lords of Waterdeep, Disc Drivin'.
Watch for Super 3 - Coming Soon! DYNASTIES is in the App Store!
04-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Re: I Melt With You

I second the motion for a more specific hint here... Seems like the barrel doesn't always set the haystack on fire. Any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW, this is a vastly under-rated game. It's really clever. Kind of reminds me of the old Chip's Challenge, which was certainly a classic. Excellent work!