App description: Lead a team of elite ninjas against the countless dinosaur horde!

In this RTS/TD, command your ninjas on the battlefield, change their jobs mid-battle, and use awesome ninja powers to devastate your foes. But the ever growing horde will come up with their own abilities to overrun you!

Adventure to new lands, find job-changing items, discover new ninjas, and encounter more devilish dinos!

FEATURES

Awesome mix of action, real-time strategy, and tower defence
Dynamic Job System
10+ ninja jobs & 10+ dino types
Meaty campaign with 50+ levels
3 difficulties to master
Unlock over 60+ items
Intuitive tutorial
Music by Stephen Froeber

REVIEWS

"Ninja Dino Showdown proves a clear winner for Tower Defence and RTS fans thanks to its active take on the genre.." - iFanzine

"..if youre a fan of lane defense games, youll like Ninja Dino Showdown." - AppAdvice

"So the game is fun and addictive, which is great." - Dallas News

".. the gameplay is turbo addictive, the design works for all ages, and the amount of content (ninjas, abilities, difficulties, etc.) is quite impressive." - yycApps

--

Want to get in touch or have an idea?

@binaryRebels
facebook.com/ninjaDinoShowdown
ninjaDinoShowdown.com

wilson_BR's comments:
Hey guys,

Ninja Dino Showdown?! is an RTS/TD game we've been working on for over 2 years, check it out.





On to the hot scoops:

Just released Episode 2: Cold Mountain Crisis!

Cold Mountain Crisis introduces snow; it slows ninjas and dinos down alike, falling periodically to cover tiles. Previous ninjas and dinos will have a hard time but of course the dinos and ninjas will adapt.
  • New Ninjas, dinos, levels
  • Redone UI
  • Updated item system




---------------------

I'm following this thread all the time so if you have any problems, suggestions or ideas, just ask!
04-13-2012, 11:02 AM
#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson_BR View Post
We.. aren't very good with estimates! lol. I can tell you we originally planned to release with 3 episodes, but we released one instead. The next two episodes already have their new mechanics (obstacles, ninjas, dinos) fleshed out, we're just working on all the art and more polish.

edit:

The next episode is themed around snow, and it slows down both ninjas and dinos. New ninjas and dinos will be immune and actually use snow for their powers. So you could consume the snow to create a snow turret or create a clone out of snow that acts like a regular ninja.

We wanted to add a new tactical element since we assume you guys have mastered the game
Nice sounds great! And yeah, kind of thought it would have something to do with ice or snow since the episode coming soon screen had snow and ice!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
04-13-2012, 11:35 AM
#42
I got this, and love it to death, however I think the difficulty is a tad high. Or maybe I really shouldn't be playing on medium difficulty yet even 15ish stages later (with only half the ninjas unlocked)

My one real "criticism" though is that the font can be a tad hard to read on iPad 2x. Most fonts this is not true with. Obviously not the before- and after-match ones, I meant the tutorial and such. Not unreadable though.

Now Playing: , Civilization Rev for iPad, Hero Academy, Sonic Racing, Kingdom Rush, Dungeon Raid, Where's my Where's My Water updates?

04-14-2012, 11:49 AM
#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson_BR View Post
We.. aren't very good with estimates! lol. I can tell you we originally planned to release with 3 episodes, but we released one instead. The next two episodes already have their new mechanics (obstacles, ninjas, dinos) fleshed out, we're just working on all the art and more polish.

edit:

The next episode is themed around snow, and it slows down both ninjas and dinos. New ninjas and dinos will be immune and actually use snow for their powers. So you could consume the snow to create a snow turret or create a clone out of snow that acts like a regular ninja.

We wanted to add a new tactical element since we assume you guys have mastered the game
OH MY RE-FREAKING NINJA GOD!!!!!

I CANT WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!

8(>w<)8
04-14-2012, 02:11 PM
#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by writingsama View Post
I got this, and love it to death, however I think the difficulty is a tad high. Or maybe I really shouldn't be playing on medium difficulty yet even 15ish stages later (with only half the ninjas unlocked)

My one real "criticism" though is that the font can be a tad hard to read on iPad 2x. Most fonts this is not true with. Obviously not the before- and after-match ones, I meant the tutorial and such. Not unreadable though.
Hmm, how are you finding the gameplay on 2x? We haven't looked at an iPad version because the game is designed with the iphone screen size in mind. Perhaps the game is easier on 1x?

Check out my RTS/defense game, Ninja Dino Showdown!?
ninjaDinoShowdown.com
@binaryRebels
facebook.com/ninjaDinoShowdown
04-20-2012, 10:13 AM
#45
Just a quick update, we're chugging along here and the next episode is coming next month. We were experimenting with some new mechanics but they pulled the game balance away from where we wanted it to go.

Here's a preview of some new dinosaurs.

So what you have here is your typical dino hijinks. The coat protects the dinos from cold debuffs and the right could generously be called a 'rapid herdysaur delivery system'.

Check out my RTS/defense game, Ninja Dino Showdown!?
ninjaDinoShowdown.com
@binaryRebels
facebook.com/ninjaDinoShowdown
04-28-2012, 12:44 PM
#46
I bought this game and finished grandmaster mode on the same day. Yes, that's how addicting it is. Definitely deserves more attention! Looking forward to the update.
04-28-2012, 12:59 PM
#47
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,362
I wish these developers would quit teasing and move on with the update...

Maybe that will also make the Touch Arcade community take more notice of Ninja Dino Showdown?!
04-28-2012, 01:56 PM
#48
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Ponce, PR
Posts: 1,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
I wish these developers would quit teasing and move on with the update...

Maybe that will also make the Touch Arcade community take more notice of Ninja Dino Showdown?!
i just need an ipad version D:

Applebloom FTW!
Playlist
Brave Frontier - Elune Saga - Monster Squad - Looking for more F2P games like Brave Frontier, PM ME recommendations please!
04-28-2012, 03:24 PM
#49
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: The last time zone for iOS game releases :(
Posts: 1,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson_BR View Post
Hmm, how are you finding the gameplay on 2x? We haven't looked at an iPad version because the game is designed with the iphone screen size in mind. Perhaps the game is easier on 1x?
Looks pretty darn good on the new iPad after the retina update. Would love an iPad version, but IMHO, would rather have more updates. Loving the game and still hooked on it! Easily a must have for me!
04-30-2012, 10:31 AM
#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
I wish these developers would quit teasing and move on with the update...
Hey we're workin' on it! lol. Just showing you guys some stuff we've recently finished.

On another note, apparently an iPad version is a big deal so I've been mulling over it. I'm thinking after the next episode, we'll look at an iPad version and how to change the game to fit the larger format. Last time I tried it on iPad it felt a little awkward dragging around.

Check out my RTS/defense game, Ninja Dino Showdown!?
ninjaDinoShowdown.com
@binaryRebels
facebook.com/ninjaDinoShowdown

Last edited by wilson_BR; 04-30-2012 at 10:35 AM. Reason: typo

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:41 PM.