Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-13-2012, 11:02 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson_BR View Post
We.. aren't very good with estimates! lol. I can tell you we originally planned to release with 3 episodes, but we released one instead. The next two episodes already have their new mechanics (obstacles, ninjas, dinos) fleshed out, we're just working on all the art and more polish.

edit:

The next episode is themed around snow, and it slows down both ninjas and dinos. New ninjas and dinos will be immune and actually use snow for their powers. So you could consume the snow to create a snow turret or create a clone out of snow that acts like a regular ninja.

We wanted to add a new tactical element since we assume you guys have mastered the game
Nice sounds great! And yeah, kind of thought it would have something to do with ice or snow since the episode coming soon screen had snow and ice!
Old 04-13-2012, 11:35 AM

I got this, and love it to death, however I think the difficulty is a tad high. Or maybe I really shouldn't be playing on medium difficulty yet even 15ish stages later (with only half the ninjas unlocked)

My one real "criticism" though is that the font can be a tad hard to read on iPad 2x. Most fonts this is not true with. Obviously not the before- and after-match ones, I meant the tutorial and such. Not unreadable though.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:49 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
We.. aren't very good with estimates! lol. I can tell you we originally planned to release with 3 episodes, but we released one instead. The next two episodes already have their new mechanics (obstacles, ninjas, dinos) fleshed out, we're just working on all the art and more polish.

edit:

The next episode is themed around snow, and it slows down both ninjas and dinos. New ninjas and dinos will be immune and actually use snow for their powers. So you could consume the snow to create a snow turret or create a clone out of snow that acts like a regular ninja.

We wanted to add a new tactical element since we assume you guys have mastered the game
OH MY RE-FREAKING NINJA GOD!!!!!

I CANT WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!

8(>w<)8
Old 04-14-2012, 02:11 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by writingsama View Post
I got this, and love it to death, however I think the difficulty is a tad high. Or maybe I really shouldn't be playing on medium difficulty yet even 15ish stages later (with only half the ninjas unlocked)

My one real "criticism" though is that the font can be a tad hard to read on iPad 2x. Most fonts this is not true with. Obviously not the before- and after-match ones, I meant the tutorial and such. Not unreadable though.
Hmm, how are you finding the gameplay on 2x? We haven't looked at an iPad version because the game is designed with the iphone screen size in mind. Perhaps the game is easier on 1x?
Old 04-20-2012, 10:13 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Just a quick update, we're chugging along here and the next episode is coming next month. We were experimenting with some new mechanics but they pulled the game balance away from where we wanted it to go.

Here's a preview of some new dinosaurs.

So what you have here is your typical dino hijinks. The coat protects the dinos from cold debuffs and the right could generously be called a 'rapid herdysaur delivery system'.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:44 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I bought this game and finished grandmaster mode on the same day. Yes, that's how addicting it is. Definitely deserves more attention! Looking forward to the update.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:59 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I wish these developers would quit teasing and move on with the update...

Maybe that will also make the Touch Arcade community take more notice of Ninja Dino Showdown?!
Old 04-28-2012, 01:56 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post

Maybe that will also make the Touch Arcade community take more notice of Ninja Dino Showdown?!
i just need an ipad version D:
Old 04-28-2012, 03:24 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Hmm, how are you finding the gameplay on 2x? We haven't looked at an iPad version because the game is designed with the iphone screen size in mind. Perhaps the game is easier on 1x?
Looks pretty darn good on the new iPad after the retina update. Would love an iPad version, but IMHO, would rather have more updates. Loving the game and still hooked on it! Easily a must have for me!
Old 04-30-2012, 10:31 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Hey we're workin' on it! lol. Just showing you guys some stuff we've recently finished.

On another note, apparently an iPad version is a big deal so I've been mulling over it. I'm thinking after the next episode, we'll look at an iPad version and how to change the game to fit the larger format. Last time I tried it on iPad it felt a little awkward dragging around.

Last edited by wilson_BR; 04-30-2012 at 10:35 AM.. Reason: typo