App description: THE FATE OF THE GALAXY LIES IN THE BALANCE! From the makers of the critically acclaimed Dead Space on iOS comes an all-new, original Mass Effect storyline made exclusively for mobile! Optimized for the new iPad, discover high-resolution gaming like never before! Now with a new manual aiming option and Turian bonus mission.

This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info

MASSIVE CRITICAL PRAISE!

9/10one of the best-looking games you can get for the iPad or iPhone right now. (MSNBC.com)
4/5knock-down gobsmackingly gorgeousjust fantastic. (Gamezebo)
a gold star, editors choice, 10 out of 10 (IntoMobile)

YOURE A CERBERUS AGENT GONE ROGUE!
As Commander Shepard battles Reapers across the galaxy, veteran Cerberus agent Randall Ezno procures aliens for illicit experiments at a secret facility. But when the Director of the facility goes too far - Randall fights back and vows to bring Cerberus down!

Can you fight your way off the hostile Cerberus base and deliver their secret research to the Alliance?

ENTER A NEW DIMENSION IN iOS GAMING
Move freely through massive exteriors and a fully realized Cerberus base. Featuring groundbreaking graphics and intensified audio, enjoy a console-like experience that marks the next leap in iOS gameplay.

ENGAGE ENEMIES WITH SWIPE & TAP COMBAT
Use intuitive tap controls for fast-paced fighting. Fluidly dive and roll for cover with a simple swipe. Engage in epic boss battles against Cerberus Mechs and twisted experiment victims.

ITS YOU AGAINST AN ARMY!
Harness the fury of high-tech armor and weapons. Unleash biotic powers, stealth cloak abilities and devastating melee attacks. Upgrade your gear and performance with credits the quicker and more stylish your kills, the more credits youll earn.

IMPACT YOUR MASS EFFECT 3 EXPERIENCE
Gather valuable intel and upload it to Galaxy at War to boost your Galactic Readiness Rating in Mass Effect 3. Complete the game to increase your War Assets. Improve your chances in the final Mass Effect 3 battle on the go!

Crush Cerberus and shape the future of the galaxy. The outcome depends on YOU in Mass Effect: Infiltrator!

NOTES:
- Play on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPod touch 3 (16 GB and above) or iPod touch 4.
- For the best game experience, we recommend playing on iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and the new iPad.
- Device Firmware 3.1 and above required.

Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.

EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.

Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data though third party ad serving and analytics technology (See Privacy & Cookie Policy for details).

Echoseven's comments:

04-13-2012, 09:26 PM
there's a depth of field effect when u aim now jsyk

Gameloft Live: OVOXD
Game Centre: Foomps
04-14-2012, 05:08 PM
What are cerberus escapees? In my galaxy at war screen it says 6/3.

04-15-2012, 02:27 PM
still waiting for the.99 cent sale,doesn't seem like it's gonna happen soon.

Drat!
04-16-2012, 02:38 AM
Was just able to play the game with the new update... The manual aiming is just what the game needs. The tap to aim option (default) felt too quirky for me to be able to feel the combat but with it turned off (manual aim) combat felt a bit more streamlined.

Now it's time to finish ME:I.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-16-2012, 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Was just able to play the game with the new update... The manual aiming is just what the game needs. The tap to aim option (default) felt too quirky for me to be able to feel the combat but with it turned off (manual aim) combat felt a bit more streamlined.

Now it's time to finish ME:I.
eap now the game is worth my time. Waiting for a sale of 2 dollars or 3. then il grab it.
04-16-2012, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borgqueenx View Post
eap now the game is worth my time. Waiting for a sale of 2 dollars or 3. then il grab it.
I think it's worth what it is at right now, but i guess there will come a time they put it on a promo price. Im sure it wont be on mother's day though.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-17-2012, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNexus View Post
there's a depth of field effect when u aim now jsyk
Also motion blur as well...
04-17-2012, 10:18 AM
^Not necessarily motion blur. The heavy blur indicates the enemy is out of range. The ones within range have a slight motion blur, especially during slow motion effects.

04-18-2012, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
^Not necessarily motion blur. The heavy blur indicates the enemy is out of range. The ones within range have a slight motion blur, especially during slow motion effects.
Can't vouch for any other device besides 4S but there is motion blur. All you have to do is turn the view really fast and you can notice the whole screen blur.
04-20-2012, 10:41 PM
The new controls work well. I was planning on playing through NG+ and the bonus mission on the ride back to Houston today (4 hours), but I got so incredibly bored before I was even halfway through. It's a one-playthrough game like I said when I first beat it. The combat just isn't as fun as it is in Dead Space, meh. I still think Dead Space is one of the top 10 games on the iOS. Not sure MEI makes top 100. Decided to free up the space.

Twitter: @back2this