iPhone: Pocket God 1.44 - The Perfect Swarm

04-14-2012, 03:54 PM
I really like the concept of pocket god
04-14-2012, 04:55 PM
Before this update I had completed almost every challenge in the game, now it says I haven't completed any and all the god statues I had are gone except for the 4 I had on the pedestals

04-14-2012, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alpha Gamer View Post
Before this update I had completed almost every challenge in the game, now it says I haven't completed any and all the god statues I had are gone except for the 4 I had on the pedestals
do you have icloud enabled?
04-14-2012, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alpha Gamer View Post
also, how much space do you have left? I just had a feeling that ios might be removing files it thinks are not necessary if it needs space. like when downloading a new app.
04-14-2012, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davecazz View Post
do you have repro steps on how you got that texture bug to happen?
In the battle of the gods, selecting multiplayer, using auto-match and then pressing the "play now" button. I'm not sure what's supposed to happen, but my pygmy gets thrown out of the arena and the textures are all messed up.

Quote:
having a huge amount of experience shouldnt screw up the game, but how to you play forever, just by playing multiplayer with yourself and tie-ing?
If you battle the Zombie God, you can use the Globe each turn and win constantly. The AI playing the Zombie God just prolongs the battle, the Name Tag is a draw, the Tsunami God takes a small amount of health off you and the Tiger God does a substantial amount of damage to the AI. Using only the Globe gets upwards of 11k (my highest was 75k), and there's still 3 slots I could use to extend the battle.
I used Deva to freeze the Tiger God so I wouldn't win, the Ghost God to reduce the damage from the Tsunami God from 130 to 72, and the Owl God to heal me by 80 each turn. Then once that was set up, just used the Globe each turn again. No chance of winning, no chance of dying, and a 50% chance at draining extra level points.
04-16-2012, 01:02 AM
Sometimes Pocket God will lag for a bit while I'm playing the game.

#1 apps: Pocket God and Pocket God: Journey To Uranus
Happily beta testing Pocket God and Pocket God: Journey to Uranus with Allan, Dave and other people of Bolt Creative.
04-16-2012, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar599 View Post
Sometimes Pocket God will lag for a bit while I'm playing the game.
can you give me more details about when it happens? and are you on a ipod 2nd gen?
04-16-2012, 09:34 AM
Quote:
can you give me more details about when it happens? and are you on a ipod 2nd gen?
I'm on a iPod 4th gen. It mostly happens when I'm doing something with the items on every island and it also lags a bit when I interact with the pygmies. Sometimes it will lag when I'm not interacting with anything.

#1 apps: Pocket God and Pocket God: Journey To Uranus
Happily beta testing Pocket God and Pocket God: Journey to Uranus with Allan, Dave and other people of Bolt Creative.
04-16-2012, 10:45 AM
What will be the estimated downloaded file size of the runs?

Night of the living dead? Damn right it is! - John Gore
04-16-2012, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar599 View Post
I'm on a iPod 4th gen. It mostly happens when I'm doing something with the items on every island and it also lags a bit when I interact with the pygmies. Sometimes it will lag when I'm not interacting with anything.
anyway you can take a video of the stall happening? would like to see how severe it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.T. View Post
What will be the estimated downloaded file size of the runs?
no idea at this point, will probably be pretty big. not sure if it will be as big as PG though.