• Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: "Kroco Gems is a great block dropping style game!!"
-Crazymikeapps.com

"This game reminds me a lot of tetris with a twist"
-Sodaguy

--------------------------
A long time ago, in a place far, far away, an enchanting world existed that was full of beautiful, shiny, large and colorful gems that filled this land. The gems were very important and the lifeblood of the residents of this place, which happened to be the Sugar Fairies. The sweet, yet powerful Sugar Fairies fiercely guarded the gems, as their very existence was inside the gems.

However, one day a curious young fairy was experimenting with a magical spell on a dragon and a rock when she became distracted, and something went terribly wrong. The dragon and rock spell formed new creatures called Krocos. The Krocos would soon become the enemies of the sweet Sugar Fairies, because they too desired to have all the gems. With one taste of the delicious coveted gems, the Krocos have wanted to eat all the gems, and have relentlessly sought their beloved morsels. Ever since then, the Sugar Fairies have been guarding and keeping the gems from the Krocos.

Help the starving Krocos remove all the blocks and reach their scrumptious, large, shiny and colorful gem morsels!

*Kroco Gems is a fast-paced puzzle game that is simple to play, but will keep you playing for hours.

*Move the stacked blocks with a touch or turn them with two touches.

*Create complete horizontal lines to destroy the blocks, allowing the gems to reach the bottom so the Krocos can eat them

*You better hurry though, because if time runs out the will steal the Sugar Fairies will steal the gems from grasp of the hungry Krocos!

*Create consecutive combinations and earn powerful bonuses that will help you destroy the blocks faster!

*Complete the Story mode, which is 15 levels long to unlock the doors of the Sugar Fairies mythical castle of gems, so the Krocos can feast until their bellies are full!

Features:

* 14 different types of blocks

* 15 levels of game play (Story Mode)

* 4 power-up bonuses to help destroy blocks faster

Dracoders and Bitween wish you to have lots of funand advise you not to wear precious gems while playing Krocos Gems!

Dracoders's comments:
Hi guys, we hope you'll like the free version of our new puzzle game,
Kroco Gems

Here's:
04-14-2012, 07:22 PM
looks like tetris.
04-15-2012, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eAdvisory View Post
looks like tetris.
Yes it looks like tetris
But it's very different! Try it (and remember the double touch to rotate! Second tap to the left to rotate left, and to the right to rotate right)
04-15-2012, 04:31 AM
Not a Tetris Clone, and Not compatible with the new iPad.

Life's too Short for long-Ass Cut Scenes

GameCenter: JCat
04-15-2012, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCat View Post
Not a Tetris Clone, and Not compatible with the new iPad.
Really? Where are you from?
On ours italians ipad3 it works.

Can you explain us the crash?
Thanks in advance

Federico
04-15-2012, 06:58 AM
It's a US iPad (iPad 3) totally black screen at startup with the exception of a white band along the top which is where the ad would be cycling. The music intro plays but the screen remains black. Now, I decided to try it on my iPhone 4 and it works with no problem. In fact, I'm liking this game so far and I might add, that I LOVE the title screen music!! You guys should do a universal version with new iPad retina support. Those colors would pop just nicely!

Life's too Short for long-Ass Cut Scenes

GameCenter: JCat