Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-13-2012, 04:30 AM
iPhone 4

Any more weapons and gear coming out soon?
Old 04-13-2012, 05:23 AM
Developer
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubcakelol View Post
Havent played in a while tbh... Are there any updates in our future? Still can't finish singleplayer.. And any more weapons?
Hi! To be honest we are just mad busy with a lot of projects at the moment, as I mentioned earlier we are planning three releases for this year. Once we have the time, we would love to do a Bullet Time HD update with a number of fixes, optimizations, new level cap and of course plenty of new weapons.

I will make sure to keep you up to date!
Old 04-13-2012, 05:37 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiloo_Jeppe View Post
Hi! To be honest we are just mad busy with a lot of projects at the moment, as I mentioned earlier we are planning three releases for this year. Once we have the time, we would love to do a Bullet Time HD update with a number of fixes, optimizations, new level cap and of course plenty of new weapons.

I will make sure to keep you up to date!
Appreciate it. Really look forward to it and your other games. Keep up with the good work. Will always support it.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:24 AM

Just played game with mr+Sam if you are on here. (multiplayer of course). Starting about level 14-15 I started getting poor connection problems and really bad lag before it became unplayable.

My network connection is pretty good too. I did forget to restart ipad3 before playing but looks like others have experienced this as well.

Next game was flaky with 3 people, 1 dropped out and was fine after. I was carried by the person a bit especially last 3 levels. I think I need to level up some. I'm level 40. Thanks Harry... Something or other! I kept dying by miss pressing health or thought I hit it and it didn't take. Fun fun fun my game enter name was wayaheadofyou but will be changing it to match name here.

First time through level 20!

Last edited by dexx0008; 04-13-2012 at 11:43 AM..
Old 04-13-2012, 04:37 PM
iPhone 4

Thank you kiloo for quick response
Old 04-13-2012, 07:48 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Silver collected: 6,800,000+
Silver spent: 4,000,000+
Medipacks used: 11,000+
Defense boosts used: 360+
Shockwaves used: 4,700+
Speed boosts used: 12,000+
Damage boosts used: 41,000+

Yikes...

I would use the defense boost just as much as my damage boost only if it had a different purpose. The purpose I have in mind is...
The defence boost should be used to cancel out 1 shot from the enemy during its cycle of use. Before the cool down portion kicks in. If the player were to get hit then it would not affect the multiplier nor be considered a hit on hp. And the defence boost should only be good for avoiding 1 shot and after that it is all cool down. Once the player gets hit the defence shield shatters and is on cool down so he can repeat the use of this boost.
What do you think?

I believe this would be of great use when there are gunners scattered all over with bullets flying from different directions. It really helps especially when you know there is no way to avoid the shot coming in.

Last edited by Scary Guns; 04-13-2012 at 08:09 PM..
Old 04-14-2012, 04:20 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo Two View Post
The message "The game does not exist anymore" usually occurs when you just opened the game but the Game Center banner haven't shown up yet (even when you are opening the app from the task bar). After seeing that banner saying "Welcome back, <nickname>", you should be able to find your friend's game.

While the error "Connection failed Please try again later." is harder to deal with. Sometimes, after repeated effort of joining a friend's game in the lobby, you will eventually get into the game. Sometimes, the issue just persists and you will have to go to airplane mode and relaunch the game. This usually solves the problem.

In fact the connectivity issue also occurs when you play with random players. When you see the flash (<1 sec) of the lobby screen and then see yourself hosting a lobby, or when you see some players joining and leaving your lobby in just less than a second, most likely there is a connection problem between you and the other player. When a 3rd player tries to enter a coop lobby but leaves almost immediately, the game will start with only two players.
Thank you very much guys, all along i was on an airplane mode. that didnt allow me to play with my game center friends on a separate network.

All is working fine, "ITS TIME FOR THE KILLING!"
Old 04-14-2012, 04:44 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary Guns View Post
I believe this would be of great use when there are gunners scattered all over with bullets flying from different directions. It really helps especially when you know there is no way to avoid the shot coming in.
The only reasons you get hit by the ranged mutants are that they are not aiming at you or there is a lag. If there is only one player in the coop game, there is virtually no problem of avoiding the shots.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:03 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Behemoth...

Last edited by Drummerboycroy; 04-15-2012 at 12:05 AM.. Reason: Answered my own question...
Old 04-15-2012, 04:02 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Twin Ho. If you read this stop running around as if it is solo. They stop chasing you and surround the allies. Also you run way more than needed. Play agressive by shooting them down and not running away. Vs lurkers you dont need to run near the walls since it is the worst thing to do vs oncoming lurkers. You need to dodge them by running towards the wall not towards the center. It's an easier escape route.

Also when playing for score you need to pick out the units in order. For example. Wave one has one lvl2 bird which needs to be saved for last. Wave two will have more lvl2 birds plus gunners. Kill the lvl2 birds before the gunners. Same story for wave three. You should complete wave three with about 58,913 at 100x. After this is completed shoot down everything in a clean manner by letting them settle on the playing floor.

Thank you