Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-31-2012, 10:29 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Add me I give gems. Vin nie
Old 01-31-2012, 10:37 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I agree with the shrine business, it's just crazy,
Noone in their sane minds is going to spend years on a freeminum game, the only people they are rewarding are people who jailbreak and have unlimited gems and drgoncash to easily obtain the gold shrines.
No one else will work towards a goal that takes years, I completely just ignore the shrines, and barely open the game anymore, I used to play everyday, the only thing I enjoy on dragonvale is when there's new dragons, I will breed that dragon then piss off again until another update with more dragons.
In the past I have spent probably more then $10 on this game, but since this shrine thing they havent gotten a cent off me because there's nothing I need gems for, I don't want to hibernation upgrades or anything, and I've got no dragons to speed up breeding with gems, because I have all the dragons already, so there marketing strategy isn't very good.
They'd make much more money just releasing lots of dragons so people get frustated and want to speed up their dragon breeding times, and add more goals and items that are purchasable by gems, with nothing to do with gold shrines because no one would buy gems or cash for the shrine thing because even spending $100 on a dragoncash pack wouldn't even make a dent in the finish line, it'd take thousands of dollars, ans I doubt anyone would be desperate enough to spend that much on a temporary game, rich or poor, that's just ignorant and pathetic when you could actually feed a 3rd world country for that price, instead of virtual dragons.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:08 PM

Default New Dragon!

Hey DragonVale fans! In case you hadn't heard, there is a new dragon in DragonVale! In honor of Valentines Day, the Love Dragon can now be found in the Market or bred on the Epic Breeding Island or in the Breeding Cave!
Old 02-03-2012, 12:19 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backflip Studios View Post
Hey DragonVale fans! In case you hadn't heard, there is a new dragon in DragonVale! In honor of Valentines Day, the Love Dragon can now be found in the Market or bred on the Epic Breeding Island or in the Breeding Cave!
In addition to this post, here are some images of the egg and the Love Dragon itself...

I bred Flower/Lighting combo to receive my Love Dragon...

Last edited by Bankai44; 02-03-2012 at 12:31 PM..
Old 02-21-2012, 10:26 PM
iPad

New update is crashing every time I try to open the market. :-( Please fix!
Old 02-26-2012, 12:59 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 1.x

Send a message via Skype™ to howtodelete
Default How to Delete Accounts

How to Delete Google and Facebook Accounts?
Old 04-14-2012, 10:57 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Send a message via MSN to JayuZmaN Send a message via Yahoo to JayuZmaN

the metal dragon event...
why did it end automatically ?

the last time i checked, only 8 min until the event end...
i leave it, and after i come back... the event already finished...

anyone experienced the same problem ?
Old 04-23-2012, 02:53 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Hi all I am new to this game and thoroughly enjoying it. If anyone needs friends then please feel free to add me. My ID is JT57.

Can anyone tell me how to get the moon and sun dragons without spending real money (ie gems)? I bought the habitat without looking at how to get the dragon, I thought I would be able to breed!

Also how do you breed dragons with 3 or more elements when you can only put 2 dragons into the cave at any one time? Do you breed the crossbreeds? If so how do you know which is correct? Is it trial and error?

Thanks for any enlightenment on these issues.

Last edited by JT57; 04-23-2012 at 03:24 PM.. Reason: Had further questions to ask
Old 04-25-2012, 07:54 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Just started the game yesterday thanks to my friends. Now I am addicted! Just bred my first dragon which is a Lava Dragon, Fire + Earth. Do you guys have any good tips for me to start off? (I don't feel like reading 20 pages)
Old 10-30-2012, 07:19 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

After investing thirty dolllars in Dragonvale, I rarely play this game anymore. I won't go into specifics, but my opinion of Backflip studios isn't good.