Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-26-2013, 11:57 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

In regards to the achievements, do the ones for increasing your inventory to 50 and 100 items include items you have duplicates of? (Ie. if I have three copies of the same ring, does that count as three items or one? If that is the case, I won't sell any more duplicate items till I have those two achievements - but if it only counts how many different items you have, I can sell all my duplicates now - I mastered my armour and am only halfway to the price of the next suit of armour).
Old 09-27-2013, 07:02 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

I figured out a couple of the answers for myself:

The achievements for a certain number of items in your inventory have to do with the amount of different items you have (ie. a particular sword only counts as one item, even if you have multiple copies of it). Once I get 100 items, then I can start selling the mastered items for cash.

I figured out how to get a -bloodline on my ipad 3 (was playing the game on my iphone, but wanted to experiment with a new file).

Anyone know how to get a -10 bloodline? Do I just keep doing the same thing 10 times?

Interesting thing about getting a - bloodline, I started the new bloodline with these items in my inventory:

Dark x-sc2 sword - 199 attack, 301 dark
Dark tempest shield - attack 25, shield 25
Dark fusion helm - attack 25, lifedrop++
Dark omega xos-7 armour - 50 health, 50 attack, xp gain+++
Dark halo ring - 50 attack, shield 5

I don't want to mess up my good game - but maybe once I get the achievement for bloodline 20, I will get the - bloodline to get these five items. It would have been cool to have them from the start - would never have wasted all that experience I did because of grinding with mastered items, trying to save up for new items.

P.S. This wasn't a new game +, but a brand new start of the game, right at the very beginning, past the tutorial.

Last edited by Mr. Grizzly; 09-27-2013 at 07:04 AM..
Old 09-27-2013, 01:46 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Yeah Dark Omega set is probably the best items you can get in this game. Quite the XP sinks too.
Old 09-29-2013, 05:24 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

I have two different games going - one on my ipad and one on my iphone. On the ipad, I just wanted to play around and found the negative bloodline. Got the dark mech armour - though you are stuck with it, the money comes in a lot faster in the negative line. I was able to level up quicker and pay to master the lower end items - faster battles because the dark mech items rocked. In way less time, I am higher level than my normal game, more equipment (and more mastered) and way less grinding. In my normal game, there were many battles I fought with mastered equipment because I could not yet afford the next item in line and/or I mastered the expensive items I had too quickly. With a different build of character stats, the pace of my newer game is way better - and the higher equipment I am getting is so much better.
Old 07-03-2014, 09:50 PM

I wonder if Chair is ever going to give this widescreen support. I want to experience the nostalgia that this game offers but I just don't play games with borders these days. Too OCD.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:19 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJPaul View Post
I wonder if Chair is ever going to give this widescreen support. I want to experience the nostalgia that this game offers but I just don't play games with borders these days. Too OCD.
I thought the same thing until Square Enix added widescreen support to FF III by allowing us the option the stretch the image, in turn making the characters shorter and fatter. I think I'd rather play games like Chrono Trigger or Infinity Blade the way they were intended (even if my current device adds black bars) instead of seeing the game stretched.
Old 07-04-2014, 01:08 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Not going to happen ...any time soon. They're not done updating IB3 yet. That's the same reply we got when a person asked them when they're going to remove the IB: Dungeons ad in IB2. They just won't bother if it's not a content update.