Spellsword - Epic Hack N Slah Survival [Everplay]

04-14-2012, 12:14 AM
NUUU ur playign SCB WRONG THEN... but anyways if its like SCB INSTABUY
04-14-2012, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knighthalo123 View Post
NUUU ur playign SCB WRONG THEN... but anyways if its like SCB INSTABUY
Then I hope you'll enjoy it. The biggest differences are the upgrades and such, but many of the testers make the comparison, so hopefully that is a good thing.

04-14-2012, 11:46 PM
yay are u gonna send out promo codes to promote your game? Cause i hoping for one
04-15-2012, 10:14 PM
As it is now with the latest update I got, I think it's ready for primetime. Still, nice to see it's gonna be here in about two weeks.

Skype username is: slipstream121.
Currently Testing: Soctics league by Bitongo, Synesthetic, and others.
Previously Tested: Violet Storm by SCSGames
04-20-2012, 06:54 AM
Cant wait for this game to come out... a shame I didnt even know about the beta (blaming myself)... Next week!

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Multi...re.asp?c=40156
04-20-2012, 07:28 AM
This is more addicting than SCB Less addicting than Scorched Monsters, but definitely more addicting than SCB.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
04-20-2012, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
This is more addicting than SCB Less addicting than Scorched Monsters, but definitely more addicting than SCB.
O_o .... Yes, sorry we couldn't compete with the glory that is Scorched Monsters. We will try much harder next time to reach such a level of excellence.
04-20-2012, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everplay View Post
O_o .... Yes, sorry we couldn't compete with the glory that is Scorched Monsters. We will try much harder next time to reach such a level of excellence.
I hope that wasn't sarcasm cause that game is really unknown but still an amazing game... This one is an awesome game too and beats Mk and SCB easily so I'm sorry if I came to praise another game here while praising this Was just to give perspective of how good this is

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
04-20-2012, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
I hope that wasn't sarcasm cause that game is really unknown but still an amazing game... This one is an awesome game too and beats Mk and SCB easily so I'm sorry if I came to praise another game here while praising this Was just to give perspective of how good this is
Lol. Well, we haven't played it... Just read the update description - "Added Moving Monsters." Found this amusing, but if its an awesome game, then great for them! We will give it a try.
04-23-2012, 12:21 AM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 18,554
2 days after my birthday. w00t!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword