iPhone: GraalOnline Classic (Free Retro-MMO)

12-14-2009, 05:43 PM
GraalOnline Classic (Free Retro-MMO)

No longer associated with GraalOnline

Last edited by bomber; 12-31-2014 at 05:00 AM.
04-01-2012, 07:12 AM
x-x
Actually there is quite a lot of movement, player count is stable and a lot of new stuff is coming soon
04-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Healy
kinda mad its been about a month since i sent my transfer inquiry and still no reply

spriter

04-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Healy
I'm bothered by Graal right now because it's been about a month since I sent my transfer inquiry for my old account to be placed on my new iPod and i still havent gotten a reply back...

spriter
04-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Healy View Post
I'm bothered by Graal right now because it's been about a month since I sent my transfer inquiry for my old account to be placed on my new iPod and i still havent gotten a reply back...
Perhaps you should go visit graalians.com
04-06-2012, 10:16 PM
the reason this thread isn't nearly as active as it used to be is because of the fansite graalians.com
04-14-2012, 06:09 PM
Was watching the most viewed threads on iPhone & iPod Touch games and saw this, how's the game now? Since it's MMO, is it active still?

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
04-14-2012, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bomber View Post
x-x
Actually there is quite a lot of movement, player count is stable and a lot of new stuff is coming soon
More hats? I'll pass. I only played this to apply for an administration position but I was way too young for it then, I had lots to learn. I'm now proudly a server owner for two Left 4 Dead servers with custom coding and one Minecraft server with Bukkit and my own plugins. But I shouldn't be bragging as you make way much more money and are more successful. It was pretty fun at first, until godzilla and those doom guys left.

Pretty nice when you make money out of this. I got $120 so far since two weeks ago via donations towards special attributes to be unlocked.. I might go into server hosting business one day maybe (as like a hobby?).

GL Bomber I know this game will be successful, it's not really for me to play anymore. Godzilla where are you!? lol.

Currently seeking an iOS Job for Online Community Moderation.
GameCenter ID: Jordanrracer
04-17-2012, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Was watching the most viewed threads on iPhone & iPod Touch games and saw this, how's the game now? Since it's MMO, is it active still?
At evening there are more than 1500 players on GraalOnline Classic (at the same time), and around 1200 players on GraalOnline Era. The game is more about community and not leveling.
04-19-2012, 07:33 PM
Agh. I'd like to try to get back into iGraal, but it's so hard as everyone I knew quit, and I get bored of sitting on a tower for hours just to get known. If a new iGraal serer ever gets released, I may start playing that server, but with a new identity... I doubt that will happen, though.
04-20-2012, 11:41 AM
There will be a new server in the near future