Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-02-2012, 04:20 PM

Question for the developer: are leveling stat points random or will Ogden or whoever else always e the same at level, say 16? Not asking between players, but between different play throughs. So if I go though once, and then go through again will both Anders have the same stats?
Old 04-15-2012, 01:05 AM

Anyone have tips for getting through the Dark Castle (last dungeon of chapt 1)? I'm level 27 and have all forged gear and Biggs and Wedge just eat me for lunch. I put this game aside once before because I couldn't progress after like 25 tries, and I'm finding it just as impossible now that I've picked it up again.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:20 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam @ Muteki Corp View Post
Crap... hmm, looks like there may be a bug there. We'll submit a new build in the next few days.
Hi Adam. I'm experiencing this bug myself and was wondering if there are still plans to have it updated. Fixing this issue would make this great game even better
Old 04-28-2012, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockshaw13 View Post
Hi Adam. I'm experiencing this bug myself and was wondering if there are still plans to have it updated. Fixing this issue would make this great game even better
Yes, we're testing a fix for it right now in fact. It's been taking longer than normal because we've been making so many improvements to the engine for book two that we got a little bit disorganized on the book one fixes. But we branched the code finally and we should have a fix ready for submission next week.
Old 04-28-2012, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeff520 View Post
Question for the developer: are leveling stat points random or will Ogden or whoever else always e the same at level, say 16? Not asking between players, but between different play throughs. So if I go though once, and then go through again will both Anders have the same stats?
Stat points are semi-random. Basically there's a guaranteed X points for a stat on a given level, plus some random value... I think it's between 0 and 3, I don't recall exactly
Old 04-29-2012, 11:32 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Yes, we're testing a fix for it right now in fact. It's been taking longer than normal because we've been making so many improvements to the engine for book two that we got a little bit disorganized on the book one fixes. But we branched the code finally and we should have a fix ready for submission next week.
Awesome news. I'll be waiting for the update to appear in the App Store. Thanks Adam
Old 04-30-2012, 12:54 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Stuck

Been playing and loving this game so far but I'm a little stuck:

As Ogden I just gave the flowers to the dead miner and Sally showed up.... Now what?

Do I go back into the mines or....?
Old 04-30-2012, 03:34 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anolin View Post
Been playing and loving this game so far but I'm a little stuck:

As Ogden I just gave the flowers to the dead miner and Sally showed up.... Now what?

Do I go back into the mines or....?
Nevermind!
Old 05-06-2012, 10:57 PM
iPhone 4

Default Help please :)

How in the world do I get into the volcano? Where is the secret entrance? I've been stuck on this for a while.

Holy cow pies! As soon as I posted this I found what I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for! Haha! This is an awesome game, much love to the creators!

Last edited by Briarleaf; 05-06-2012 at 11:12 PM.. Reason: Foud what I was looking for
Old 05-26-2012, 12:38 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Any word on this? I stopped playing because a fix was coming "soon"! I'm going to have to review to remember what I'd done in book one!