Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

View Poll Results: Which three will be in the e-mail?
Black 1 20.00%
White 0 0%
Peace 0 0%
Life 0 0%
Neon 0 0%
Metal 2 40.00%
Speed 1 20.00%
Gold/Silver 0 0%
Snow Flower 0 0%
Eco 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-2012, 08:55 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jturtles View Post
I think you should give it wings and give it a more dragon-like head. (even though the head it has now is really well drawn.)
I mean, its a great drawing, don't get me wrong. It just need some tweaks to make it more dragon-like! Maybe just a change in the head, and then the feet maybe, but i like the concept of the pyramids on its back.
Old 04-13-2012, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyger1686 View Post
I see what you mean about making an opposite to dark element, but I believe a Mushroom dragon could still work. Even though the Moss dragon has a few mushrooms on its back, you can drastically change the appearance to remove any similarities between the two. Using dark purple and dark blue instead of green as well as having it walk on two legs can keep the Mushroom dragon from looking like the Moss dragon.

Also the following is a list of hybrid dragons that I thought of using the Sun and Moon dragons:

Sun+Plant=Safari* _______Moon+Plant=Bamboo
Sun+Earth=Desert _______Moon+Earth=Crater
Sun+Fire=Flare _________Moon+Fire=Meteor*
Sun+Water=Cloud _______Moon+Water=Tidal
Sun+Cold=Glass* ________Moon+Cold=Mirror*
Sun+Lightning=Laser* ____Moon+Lightning=Neon*
Sun+Air=Mirage _________Moon+Air=Vapor
Sun+Metal=Gold _________Moon+Metal=Silver
*Hybrid concepts that probably need more work.

The hybrids can be created using other combinations but I just see untapped potential in the Sun and Moon dragons.
Great name/type ideas!
Old 04-15-2012, 04:05 AM
iPhone 4

Default Desert Dragon revised

First I'd like to thank everyone for their input. I appreciate constructive criticism that helps me create better designs. I won't take offense to the opinions of others, but "Trolls" aren't helpful...lol.
Secondly I redesigned the concept for the "Desert" dragon. I kept the pyramid/hump idea, but changed the head to make it look more "dragonish". An egyptian headress was used as inspiration to lessen the similarity to camels. I imagined that it would be part of the head the same way the frill of a Triceratops is part of its head. Another change would be the addition of wings.
As always I'd appreciate input. I'm doing these for fun, but I hope you guys enjoy them as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Desert Dragon v2.JPG (611.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 04-16-2012, 11:21 PM
iPhone 5c

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyger1686 View Post
First I'd like to thank everyone for their input. I appreciate constructive criticism that helps me create better designs. I won't take offense to the opinions of others, but "Trolls" aren't helpful...lol.
Secondly I redesigned the concept for the "Desert" dragon. I kept the pyramid/hump idea, but changed the head to make it look more "dragonish". An egyptian headress was used as inspiration to lessen the similarity to camels. I imagined that it would be part of the head the same way the frill of a Triceratops is part of its head. Another change would be the addition of wings.
As always I'd appreciate input. I'm doing these for fun, but I hope you guys enjoy them as well.
WOW! Great job! I like it a lot. Keep it up.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:55 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

there is a new Sakura (cherry blossem)dragon. and to top it all off it was invented by another person from the dragonvale wiki called dear backflip studios (artistic version) and they have great ideas.http://dragonvale.wikia.com/wiki/Use...tic_version%29
Old 04-21-2012, 01:04 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeX View Post
there is a new Sakura (cherry blossem)dragon. and to top it all off it was invented by another person from the dragonvale wiki called dear backflip studios (artistic version) and they have great ideas.http://dragonvale.wikia.com/wiki/Use...tic_version%29
The creator of the Sakura Dragon has tons of amazing ideas and drawings. Those are definitely dragons i could see in the future of DragonVale
Old 04-30-2012, 01:14 AM
iPhone 5c

I'm glad that you guys found that website, but we should be more focused on our ideas and not theirs. Sorry if this sounds a little mean, and I understand, but we should be thinking of ideas instead of looking at other people's. NOw remember to have fun and keep thinkin'!
Old 05-08-2012, 06:54 PM

Default Gems

Hey guys can you please add me. I will give you a gem if
You give me one.

Gamecenter name: beastmode7843
Old 05-10-2012, 09:31 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

there are 3 new dragons, plasma, a water and lightning hybrid and a recoloration of lightning, current a hidden dragon,which is another water and lightning hybrid, recoloration of water and a limited butterfly
Old 05-21-2012, 10:08 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 1.x

Did anyone else see the stupid new copy of Dragonvale called Dragon Stoy I got it for like 6 hours and it sucks compared to Dragonvale. Also like the new gemstone dragon idea. I think someone from here came up with that. Congrats for pioneering the new path for Dragonvale.