★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-31-2011, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Also wanted to give thanks for a code. Only been able to play through the tutorial, but despite the app not "officially" supporting devices below 3GS, I've been able to play just fine so far on my iPod Touch 2G.

Great game so far!
Was thinking of redownloading this and noticed that you changed the requirements to iOS 4.3. WHY??? It used to work just fine on my iPod Touch 2G and now, of course, I can't even redownload it (since I can only get up to 4.2.1).
01-01-2012, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Was thinking of redownloading this and noticed that you changed the requirements to iOS 4.3. WHY??? It used to work just fine on my iPod Touch 2G and now, of course, I can't even redownload it (since I can only get up to 4.2.1).
Sorry, but we had some problems using the newest Unity and older iOS Versions. Sadly we didn't have any device with iOS 4.2.1 to confirm that daWindci still works on them and the 2G never was officially supported. We'll have a look if we can fix this with another update, but this won't happen soon. Sorry!

04-14-2012, 10:07 AM
On sale for 99 cents again, as is the iPhone-only version. Has not been retina-updated for the new iPad, but it runs on it nonetheless. Just looks a little dark and blurry, but otherwise everything seems okay so far (a few levels in).

Last edited by dclose; 04-14-2012 at 10:10 AM. Reason: spelz
04-14-2012, 10:17 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
yup... is one of the few games I've liked enough to buy both the HD and SD versions of after getting an iPad. =o)

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)
04-14-2012, 12:26 PM
Thanks guys, today is daWindci's first anniversary

CEO / Founder of Mimimi Productions. Follow us on Twitter or Facebook
04-14-2012, 01:24 PM
Downloaded and played a bit, very nice game.

Its polished and im fiding the gameplay relaxing so far, lets see if the difficulty spike is high!
04-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johannes Roth View Post
Thanks guys, today is daWindci's first anniversary
Any chance of a graphics update for the new iPad's display capabilities?
04-14-2012, 02:28 PM
i really like this game!

happy 1st anniversary!

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
04-15-2012, 03:43 AM
We have a lot of the textures available in HQ etc, so it could be done. The problem is that we currently don't have any time for that (new projects) and I doubt that this update would increase sales numbers (to justify the additional dev costs). If we find some time then we might do it combined with new content, but it certainly won't happen soon, sorry.

06-12-2012, 06:29 AM
Hey guys, we are totally excited! Today, our debut title "daWindci" for iPhone and iPad won the Apple Design Award, which is probably the highest honor in the mobile gaming world right now.
https://developer.apple.com/wwdc/awards/

Thanks for all your support! Some of you might be interested: We are currently trying to get (crowd) funding for our next game "Tink": http://gambitious.mimimi-productions.de/