★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-16-2011, 09:32 AM
Price dropped to 3.99$ to celebrate OS X launch!

Pretty much all the required info is in the topic Pinball Dreams HD now in the Mac App Store!

,,juuso // rodeo
10-31-2011, 02:40 PM
Am I the only one who actually wants a heavier (less bouncy) ball as an option? I know then it's not the same as original but since the tables and sound are so good I just want a bit more realistic feeling and it's 2011..

10-31-2011, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by haj View Post
Am I the only one who actually wants a heavier (less bouncy) ball as an option? I know then it's not the same as original but since the tables and sound are so good I just want a bit more realistic feeling and it's 2011..
I agree. It would be nice to see that at least as an option. Maybe have an "original" mode for those who like it as it is now, and then a "simulation" mode with less floaty physics and faster gameplay.
04-10-2012, 08:30 PM
Wondering if there's any chance this will see at least a basic retina update, to render full res? even if assets don't get improved. Also still hoping for pinball fantasies to follow this year.
04-15-2012, 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDragon View Post
Wondering if there's any chance this will see at least a basic retina update, to render full res? even if assets don't get improved. Also still hoping for pinball fantasies to follow this year.
Retina update is highly possible. Might actually do it when Fantasies HD goes to review sometime soon. The new Fantasies has retina graphics from the get-go with much higher resolution 3D models and textures.

Programmer, Musician, 3D Artist, Co-Founder of Breach Entertainment
Our first game: Shardlands Thread
Our upcoming game: Infinite Plane Thread
Follow me on Twitter for game dev stuff and occasional cat pics: @aarnig
04-15-2012, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventh View Post
Retina update is highly possible. Might actually do it when Fantasies HD goes to review sometime soon. The new Fantasies has retina graphics from the get-go with much higher resolution 3D models and textures.
Fantasies going to review soon, you say? I cannot wait! Pinball Dreams HD was by far my most played game of last summer.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
07-26-2012, 07:53 AM
Long time in the coming..

But finally it's here! Pinball Fantasies HD got "ready for sale" from Apple and as soon I'm done uploading some screenshots I will put it to sale today

,,juuso // cowboy rodeo
08-04-2014, 05:29 PM
Still watching & waiting for some sort of Illusions announcement.

Also Slam Tilt while I'm at it.