02-06-2012, 10:52 PM
Have to say that the new update has addressed my concerns about gem balance and feels quicker and smoother. Thanks for listening to feedback and making a good game great! Any chance we'll see a hard mode in the future?
02-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchsoft View Post
In order to unlock the Space Marine achievement, you need to achieve 2 our of three stars on every level of the game. For the Space commander achievement, you need to achieve 3/3 stars on every level.

Hopefully that is mo clear. Sorry for the confusion.
As I mentioned, I did 3 star every level and both achievements remain locked.

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper
04-14-2012, 11:06 PM
any update on possible universal/iPad release? I, like many others, wont bite unless an iPad version is available.

Game centre ID: Kal'Torak
04-15-2012, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
any update on possible universal/iPad release? I, like many others, wont bite unless an iPad version is available.
Don't bother. This game is dead. Looks like developers, too.

The 19th Lord of Uranos' Kingdom's Tempest Domain, Drossel Juno Vierzehntes Heizregister Frstin von Flgel
08-09-2013, 06:48 PM
How did I miss this game? Looks awesome.

How long is it and any replay value?
08-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
How did I miss this game? Looks awesome.

How long is it and any replay value?
I played it some time ago, but it is of good length, and some levels are quite difficult to beat. It does have replay value - you can redo levels to get more points, and use that to level up and buy new weapons. There's also a star system, and previous levels are pretty fun to go back to and decimate the enemy with your new weapons.