Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-01-2010, 01:31 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
And yet all three of your posts have been about invictus games. A big fan I see.

But for the rest of us, I have been trying to play for over an hour and only came across the flame and the bouncing mushrooms. Only one blue gem so far. So I am unlucky? I haven't even filled the second rocket slot! Will I be able to?

I don't mind if a dev wants to make some extra money via DLC but I do mind when it is game related and your success in the game is directly proportional to how much money you are willing to spend.
I haven't put in an hour but I have gotten the second rocket slot and saw a 2nd gem . I unfortunately died out of my excitement from trying to get such a rare treat.

Not sure how that rocket stuff is supposed to work tho. I see a message about auto-rocket kicking in when you fall, but it never does.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobileben View Post
I haven't put in an hour but I have gotten the second rocket slot and saw a 2nd gem . I unfortunately died out of my excitement from trying to get such a rare treat.

Not sure how that rocket stuff is supposed to work tho. I see a message about auto-rocket kicking in when you fall, but it never does.
I tapped the screen once by accident and it actually used the rocket to shoot me higher. I have now seen the bunches of balloons that carry you higher too.

I think the power ups might just be few and far between. But the gems I have not really seen them at all.

But honestly, leaderboards are not all that important to me, so the power ups to go higher aren't really needed and given that it is a fun see how high you can go game. Will I make it to the top? Probably not without the power ups, but even without them it is fun at least.

But I can see those that are trying to make it up the leaderboards being frustrated since there is no differentiation between DLC scores and non-DLC scores. Perhaps a way to make it equitable between the two is to deduct a penalty if you will, for each power up used. So yes you can go higher but at the cost of the score. Then the ones that want to get a higher score won't feel as compelled to purchase the power ups - but then again that is kind of the point I realize.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:05 AM
Banned

Default New update is imminent!

Hello Froggy Jump Players!

The new update is imminent with new items, new minigame, new platforms and new planets to discover! Other cool features are also in development!
Old 05-20-2010, 09:56 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

version 1.2 is out:
What's New
New minigame: Word game (online to win prizes and gems)
New ingame item
New platform type
New shop item
2 new alien planets
Congratulations to Scur37 and EvanWinfield to their planets.
Old 05-21-2010, 04:14 AM
Banned

Default Version 1.2 is out!

Hello Froggy Jump Players!

Version 1.2 is out introducing our new minigame: WordGame
Collect the letters ingame to win gems or items. We will add a new word perodically so check back often!

Note: Be sure to be online to recieve your word from our servers!
Old 05-21-2010, 05:29 AM
Banned
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 3.x

any way i can buy diamonds trough itunes?
Old 05-21-2010, 01:05 PM
Banned

Default Gems

You can only buy gems at the in-game shop.

There are three packs:
45 Gems : $0.99
105 Gems : $1.99
255 Gems : $3.99
Old 06-01-2010, 05:30 AM
Banned

Default Version 1.4 is coming!

NEXT VERSION WILL INCLUDE:
- two new themes (free to unlock)
- two new frog characters with special abilities (free to unlock)
- connect-able powerups
- two new score tables
- and more...

Get ready!
Old 07-28-2010, 01:15 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Hi to everyone...

May I ask if the Word Game has been discontinued with the latest version of Froggy Jump? I updated two days ago and even though I'm online I don't get the Word Game happening.

Also, this version is very jerky in its movements. For instance, when using a rocket or the balloons, the game will keep halting for a split second. This never happened with the older version and I sure hope there's a way to fix it.

Any help with this would be very much appreciated. I absolutely LOVE Froggy Jump... but miss the Word Game and the smooth play of previous versions.

Thanks a bunch!

Helen
Old 04-15-2012, 03:15 PM
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 3.x

Default Addictive game

I started on the iPod touch. Once you have the autorocket you can set the device on its side with the top to the left and foggy will launch on his own, usually within a minute. Now that I have all the upgrades I need I spend all my gems gambling. Have over 1000 gold bars. my record is 7 gems in one passive run. I play now mostly on my android. The gem magnet for the underwater levels weaker and you can't buy a separate gem magnet yet. All in all it's a fun game.