Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 04-15-2012, 06:45 PM
iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard_Mike View Post
Add me to the list of people who had a metal dragon in the colosseum, only for it to get sent back to its habitat and the event replaced with an air event.

Funny thing is I didn't even realize it until a day later when It finally dawned on me why I had forgot to put a dragon in the colosseum... I didn't forget! It emptied itself.

Sucks, because gold medal for metal event is the last achievement I need. I just hope this glitch gets fixed before the next metal event comes up.
Same thing happened to me yesterday .... I actually watched it happen, after you pointed it out. Right when the timer ends for the event, dragon poofs out and colosseum switches to air.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:50 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default My 14 hr turned out to be a mountain

Boo HOO, my 14 hr breeding just finished using iron/snow....darn, it's a mountain.....
Yasha, I have now also been bitten by the mountain bug

Also another fail with chrome/earth (re: Dodo)
I have been reading comments on wikia regarding the Dodo being the same as the sandstorm elements....some have got it easily, some are having multiple fails......I am having a sandstorm déjà vue moment now......
I just don't want to go through another 3 mths of trying for a Dodo

@Alyjens.....wowee, you got a dodo already too?? Big congrats to you, you gotta be happy with that result alrighty
Sounds like earth/fog is a great one for you too....out of interest can you remember what levels they were please?

@ Foxy, I really hope your 14 hr is a steel and not a mountain instead

@ Jazbo...haha, pleased you are feeling guilty...my plan worked then...about time you posted....I am really missing the old regulars (not old in age)
Groan, did you have to DARE me to check out that app....my hubby already claims I pay more attention to my iPad...gonna have to dob you in now haha.

Don't think of Dodo as your punishment, (hmm, that's a thought though) it seems to be easy for some and not so for others.... LOL, this one might be your challenge as you have been pretty darn lucky with your past dragon breeding....whispers are that once its in our market, it will be the same gem price as sandstorm (1000) so gonna have to stick with trying till it happens.

Sounds like its gonna be here to stay as opposed to limited, initially a secret like the sandstorm but then appears in our egg market when BS are ready to do so

@ MaLiesa
I am wondering if a lvl 10/4 combo would work on this one like it did with your brilliant Sanstorm combo? It's the same elements, so I might give that a go, will have to get another earth first

@ TIMELESS
any luck with your steel yet, still sending cyber good luck to you,

Regarding the colosseum metal element glitch.....its definitely an issue, according to wikia, some posters have emailed BS about it, so hope it's rectified before the colosseum element appears next time

Last edited by girlpower; 04-15-2012 at 07:58 PM..
Old 04-15-2012, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
Boo HOO, my 14 hr breeding just finished using iron/snow....darn, it's a mountain.....

I have been reading comments on wikia regarding the Dodo being the same as the sandstorm elements....some have got it easily, some are having multiple fails......I am having a sandstorm déjà vue moment now......

@Alyjens.....wowee, you got a dodo already too?? Big congrats to you, you gotta be happy with that result alrighty
Sounds like earth/fog is a great one for you too....out of interest can you remember what levels they were please?

@ Jazbo...haha, pleased you are feeling guilty...my plan worked then...about time you posted....I am really missing the old regulars (not old in age)
Groan, did you have to DARE me to check out that app....my hubby already claims I pay more attention to my iPad...gonna have to dob you in now haha.

Don't think of Dodo as your punishment, (hmm, that's a thought though) it seems to be easy for some and not so for others.... LOL, this one might be your challenge as you have been pretty darn lucky with your past dragon breeding....whispers are that once its in our market, it will be the same gem price as sandstorm (1000) so gonna have to stick with trying till it happens.

Sounds like its gonna be here to stay as opposed to limited, initially a secret like the sandstorm but the will appear in our egg market.....

@ MaLiesa
I am wondering if a lvl 10/4 combo would work on this one like it did with your brilliant Sanstorm combo? It's the same elements, so I might give that a go, will have to get another earth first

@ TIMELESS

Regarding the colosseum metal element glitch.....its definitely an issue, according to wikia, some posters have emailed BS about it, so hope it's rectified before the colosseum element appears next time
Still trying got a 14 hour timer but most have been mountain . I have metal and frostfire in the ebc cave and a 10 in the other with earth and chrome. I will know in the morning . Think you for asking I hope everyone else is having better luck.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:15 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:

It's a Steel!!
I hurried it up... and what'd ya know, there's that little steely snowflake egg. Yippee! Put the same pair (Metal 10/Mine12) back for another go... a 10 hr. ... not complaining though!

Last edited by Foxtail2010; 04-15-2012 at 10:18 PM..
Old 04-15-2012, 10:40 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

@girlpower: that 14 h timer is nerve wrecking in this case.

And, after several muddy fails with earth/fog, going for second Dodo, I finally have a 16 h timervon EBI.

This time I used earth/chrome.
(high level dragons, though I'm one of those not believing the level is important since I've never bothered to care when breeding)
Old 04-15-2012, 10:52 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasha65 View Post
@girlpower: that 14 h timer is nerve wrecking in this case.

And, after several muddy fails with earth/fog, going for second Dodo, I finally have a 16 h timervon EBI.

This time I used earth/chrome.
(high level dragons, though I'm one of those not believing the level is important since I've never bothered to care when breeding)
Yes, level is not important.
I bred earth/fog and got 16 hr wait this morning. This could be a combination of dragons. There is another pair of earth/fog that I tried breeding with nothing but fail. I think I'll just stick to trying the same pair for a second dodo.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:49 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:

Sounds like its gonna be here to stay as opposed to limited, initially a secret like the sandstorm but then appears in our egg market when BS are ready to do so

@ MaLiesa

@ TIMELESS

Hi Girlpower! You betcha that I was happy, but bowled over was more like it! I used Earth 12/Fog 11. Same pair is giving me bvldvrwbnothing but fails since. I got my Steel, too, after about 5 tries. But now only fails trying for a second.
Wishing you successful breeding of both of them for you.

Jazbo- thanks a lot for the new game idea- except it's iPad only, so my little Touch won't help me. It's probably for the best- I'm so addicted to too many games!

Foxy- congrats on your Steel- those 14 hr waits are killer!
Old 04-16-2012, 12:38 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

So I haven't played in a while...I must have started to breed some dragons prior to leaving, because I came back and found that the egg they produced is a Leap Year Dragon? What is this? Its not in the store to compare, so I'm a bit baffled.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:13 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoga3000 View Post
So I haven't played in a while...I must have started to breed some dragons prior to leaving, because I came back and found that the egg they produced is a Leap Year Dragon? What is this? Its not in the store to compare, so I'm a bit baffled.
Lucky you! What a cool surprise to come back to! That was a limited time dragon - it was around the end of Feb for leap year of course. I missed getting one, so must wait 4 more years! Now that's definitely the longest wait so far, lol. LY is just like a rainbow, goes into the rainbow habitat, earns the same(?) and can be bred with rainbows for more rainbows/LY's. Someone correct me if wrong... I don't have one of my own, ya know, so must look on with envy. - -(that's me being green)
Old 04-16-2012, 02:00 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyjens View Post
Hi Girlpower! You betcha that I was happy, but bowled over was more like it! I used Earth 12/Fog 11. Same pair is giving me bvldvrwbnothing but fails since. I got my Steel, too, after about 5 tries. But now only fails trying for a second.
Wishing you successful breeding of both of them for you.

Jazbo- thanks a lot for the new game idea- except it's iPad only, so my little Touch won't help me. It's probably for the best- I'm so addicted to too many games!

Foxy- congrats on your Steel- those 14 hr waits are killer!
Hey Aly, you can download it when you get your iPad for your birthday, yes?
Cause Jazbo dared me, I have downloaded it, so far quiet good.

Currently have two more dodo fails in both caves, both earth/chromes.
Gonna stick with those for a bit cause shorter fail times plus I am using them to activate my metal shrine to silver....so sort of a win/fail theme happening.
Currently on 10th try for Dodo...., still early days so not ranting....yet....may leave second steel for now until I get fed up with Dodo trying (or heaven forbid, I get one)

Thanks for the lvls....maybe it doesn't matter, but after trying for that second sandstorm for such a long time using air/mud.....then as soon as MaLiesa shared the 10/4 same combo I got it straight away....plus another 10/10 lvl combo worked when other levels didn't....probably just a coincidence but with my track record I will even try same lvls....paranoia at its best LOL

@ Yasha.....wow, on your second one....awesome stuff
@ Eugekava...congrats to you too for one on the way
@ Foxy...aww, so glad it was a steel for you....nice
@ TIMELESS....hang in there, fingers crossed for good news tomorrow
@ nicoga....oh my goodness, what a really awesome egg to come back to...yes you can breed a LY with a rainbow and you will get another rainbow....it's how I got my second one...I only have one LY Dragon and he was renamed after someone very special who we lost recently...I really like the LY one, probably better than rainbow

Good luck to all....