• Publisher: Gameloft
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 30.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Block Breaker 3, the critically acclaimed iPhone game, is back on the App Store for FREE!

Block Breaker 3 Unlimited boasts more features than every other Breakout clone on the market put together.
- Pocket Gamer

Grab power-ups, trigger switches and blast through gateways to reach new areas as you push your way towards the top!

Innovative scrolling level design adds depth to all 100 of the games stages!

Take a chance with the slot machine daily for free to win extra balls and other rewards!

Unlock crazy items: Permanent ball multipliers, upgrades & add-ons, including the ability to handle multiple balls... and pads!

Climatic boss battles at the end of each of the 7 locations!

Experience 8 different game modes, including Endless mode and Block Master!

Enjoy never-ending fun thanks to the level generator!

----

Visit our official site at www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/gameloft or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on www.youtube.com/gameloft.
Discover our blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/ for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.

Sanuku's comments:

04-15-2012, 04:00 PM
how stupid....

04-15-2012, 05:41 PM
Gameloft.... Everyday you pull stupid shit like this, i hate you more and more

You pulled the same crap you did with Fishing Kings, pull the Paid Version from the Appstore and Re-Introduce it as a Freemium Crap Version so anyone that wants to enjoy the game has to play with a VERY limited Crap Version or just shell out more money than they would have normally paid for the Paid Version, in order to play?

Gameloft, it is with all my heart that i wish for you to burn in the lowest pits of Appstore Hell...

Sincerely: Another Pissed Off Gameloft Costumer

PS: You can count me out of any further support to your "Company"

Applebloom FTW!
Playlist
Brave Frontier - Elune Saga - Monster Squad - Looking for more F2P games like Brave Frontier, PM ME recommendations please!
04-15-2012, 06:17 PM
I haven't played, but this comment really stuck out from the reviews.

Quote:
I hate to give this a one star, but I have to. This game is poor. If you run out if balls un game, you cant get any
More unless you pay
Maybe I could delete the app and reinstall to get them back. I probably wouldn't even reinstall.
04-15-2012, 07:00 PM
More like gaming suicide. Only idiots would buy the iAPs.
04-15-2012, 07:17 PM
Gameloft games just aren't worth the hassle of buying anymore. They take up too much space for what they offer. Too many IAP, and they are too lazy to integrate Game Center into ANY of their games... Stopped wasting my money on their stuff a long time ago...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
04-15-2012, 07:26 PM
It's just a shame. All that pro-level game app coding experience going to waste by producing, then crippling things like this.
04-15-2012, 09:04 PM
I've play this game, but with Drexiel's comment, I think that it's waste time to play this game.
04-15-2012, 10:24 PM
A freemium brickbreaker... This is gaming hell.

---------------------------
Mom Says Get Married!!
04-16-2012, 12:33 AM
So they removed full version?! Also, saw this on AppZapp and gave it a big thumbs down

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3