Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 04-13-2012, 04:26 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Default Fitness iPad: Win $25 iTunes gift cards + promo code giveaway!

Win $25 iTunes gift cards + promo code giveaway!

FitnessHD_512.png

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fitness-for-ipad/id365496638?mt=8

And today's winners are danielfan and MuMiN!

Congrats and thanks to you guys for feedback

Last edited by Viaden; 04-20-2012 at 04:57 AM..
Old 04-13-2012, 04:47 AM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

PM sent
Old 04-13-2012, 06:14 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

PM sent !TKS!
Old 04-13-2012, 06:35 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Pm sent thank you
Old 04-13-2012, 12:40 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Reviewed updated as Rokrdude2 on U.S. appstore

Quote:
The Only Fitness app you will ever need!
Fitness for iPad app includes the functionality of 4 different apps- Calorie counter, Body tracker, Pedometer and Fitness exercises/ Yoga.

The Calorie Counter keeps track of your daily goals by calculating the calories intake via its gigantic food library and categorizing it into carbohydrates, protein and fats and use this information for giving various suggestions for achieving your goals. Body tracker keeps track of your B.M.I while the pedometer which comes with custom music player tracks distance travelled and calories burnt and represents it in form of various charts and graphs. Finally the best thing I like about this app is availability of various workout modes combined with over hundreds of Fitness exercises and Yoga poses with audio and video instructions in this app.

Some of the features I would like to see as a future update are:-
1) As the app contains so many features, I would love to see some kind of demo tutorial showing how to use the app effectively for new users.
2) Also would love if the user could get the premium contents for free for a limited time so that could try and see the difference.
3) Retina update for the new iPad
4) Finally would love some pre made workout plans based on the time user has like 15,30,45 and 60 min so that user can quickly try the workouts

With so many features it is a must have app for every Fitness enthusiasts.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:15 PM
iPhone 4

Reviewed as TopBigGD under US store.

Quote:
This fitness app is quite thorough and just what I need at the moment. With tons of video clips and various kinds of exercise routines, you could just pick the most suitable method for yourself, besides there are calorie counter and body tracker which assist your workout step by step.

Suggestiones:
1) Most of the exercise routines take too much time to finish, could you please make some routines which take less time.
2) The downloading taks of the videoes is hell of a job, at this point those GPS apps had done quite well, they give a individual link to download the maps through the PC then I could sync the map package to my iPad. I hope you could do the same way in the future..
Old 04-15-2012, 12:32 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

5 star review on US app store as _burn:

Quote:
It's getting close to summer so that means I need to start working out again, right? I mean, I have that dusty weight bench in the garage so I might as well start using it again.

So far this app has been tremendously helpful. It lets me pick which part of the body I want to work out and then shows me tons of videos to make sure my form is correct.

It even has an enormous selection of already made workout sessions that range anywhere from gaining to toning to just simple weight loss. On top of the workout videos there's a food and body tracker that you can use to track your progress along with the food you eat. When you hit that wall while working out it's very easy to go back and see what you ate that day so you can make quick and easy dietary changes. Since you've been tracking what you eat it makes it easy to correlate what foods really help your workouts and what foods don't.

So far this app has everything I have needed. There is premium content that you can purchase like new workouts if you somehow get through all of the ones that are already included in the app, the ability to share your progress on Twitter or Facebook, and their fitness magazine.

Being able to download the app content via iTunes to use offline is an excellent feature.

I do have a couple requests:

* I know this app is for the iPad but it would awesome if you guys could make it universal and sync the two using iCloud. I don't carry my iPad around with me everywhere so keeping up with my food intake can be cumbersome. If I could enter my food into my phone and then use my iPad for the workout it would be a TON more helpful.

* I would like to be able to print some of the workout content, my workout schedule, my previous food intake. For me, it helps to see some of it printed out. It also makes transitioning between workouts a lot easier.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:25 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

US store updated as oni1031

Quote:
Best Fitness App for iPad
More than one million usage can not be wrong. Just bought it, what a inexpensive price which might save me thousands of money to get fit.
Wow, in return you will get over 700 exercise photo guides with detailed text descriptions, audio and video demonstrations. 40 workout programs, calorie counter, body tracker, training schedule and much more.
With All-in Fitness for iPad, there is no longer need a personal gym trainer. Strongly recommended, especially to all those willing to get body build up and loss some weight.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:03 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

Reviewed as Mohaimin Zack in US AppStore

Quote:
Let keeps our life healthier and love ourself.
Would like to see an upgrade improvement to make this app better.
a) User can choose their level, eg. Beginner, Intermediate, Advance or Guru in their profile. And the Yoga that shown would be sync with their level and gender. So they wont need to choose their Yoga from other level.
b) Give a few full magazine article and the user could print out the magazine article.
c) Let the user choose a music from their music to listen while Yogaing.
d) Give a one month trial for the premium content. So the user could be attract to upgrade to premium.
e) User can took and save a picture of them while using the Yoga app. So they can make the comparison physically from the picture. A gallery menu maybe could be use for store the image.

Live healthy and shape your body with this Fitness app. Fitness is very useful and great app! Recommended for those who want to keep their body strong and healthy!

With 700 videos and exercises plus 300 yoga videos. You follow the exercise via audio, picture or video. Keep track your BMI and stay fit & healthy. With this app you wont need a personal trainer and go often to the gym. Use it everywhere, in your house, outdoor or recreational place.

Let keeps our life healthier and love ourself.
Would like to see an upgrade improvement to make this app better.
a) Export the tracking by monthy to Excel/email. So that we can save a softcopy to other storage eg. PC,thumb drive.
b) User can choose their level, eg. Beginner, Intermediate, Advance in their profile. And the workout that shown would be sync with their level and gender. So they wont need to choose their workout again.
c) Give a few full magazine article and the user could print out the magazine article.
d) User can took and save a picture of them before and after using the Fitness app. So they can make the comparison physically from the picture. A gallery menu maybe could be use for store the image.
e) Mini dictionary description about the body part, muscle or any gym/workout term. So that the beginner user could understand more.
f) Let the user choose a music from their music to listen while using the app.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:59 PM
Banned
iPhone 5

reviewed as Arutyun Mokoyan on US Store
Quote:
Best Fitness app!
Fitness for iPad is the best fitness app! All features what you need for fitness in one app! It includes calorie counter, body tracker, a lot of fitness exercises and yoga poses, pedometer.Huge database of fitness exercises with detailed photo,video and audio description. You can also add your own exercises. There are a lot of training programs for you or you can create your own individual workouts. With calorie counter you can track your burnt and consumed calories, nutrition info, check your daily progress calorie goal. Another great features that you can monitoring your body parameters in form of graphs.
Nice to see this big update with a lot of new features like new workouts, sharing workouts with friends on twitter or facebook, All-in Fitness magazine with new content.
Fitness for iPad is very useful and efficient app! Excellent convenient interface! Definitely recommend this app to everyone to keep your body strong and healthy!
Some suggestions:
- Add more yoga poses;
- Add support retina for the new iPad;
- Add a video tutorial for the new users who are opened this app the first time