Support our Sponsors:
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 04-15-2012, 01:08 AM
ak47killa ak47killa is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 635
Default

I decided to get Amoebattle. It's fun so far. But I'm stuck on the 4th level. The controls are a bit confusing at times.
  #62  
Old 04-15-2012, 07:38 AM
GeekyDad GeekyDad is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak47killa View Post
I decided to get Amoebattle. It's fun so far. But I'm stuck on the 4th level. The controls are a bit confusing at times.
Yeah, level 4 seems to have been a problem for folks. Just keep expanding your sharks, guard the middle lane until the little robot chick tells you they're coming from the sides. Then rush one side with your units while slowing the other side with your ice spell thingy. At the end, when a mass swarm of sharks come, merely guard the bottom entrance with all your sharks and you should be able to defend just fine.
  #63  
Old 04-15-2012, 07:48 AM
syntheticvoid syntheticvoid is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 12,614
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Default

I kept expanding and guarding the middle, then broke my group into two smaller groups (deselect, circle half of them, and assign them to #1, other group #2...) and had one guard each side, staying close to the energy probes. At the end, brought the group back together, and sat where I entered the stage, using the freeze probes whenever I got overwhelmed... Took me 2 tries to beat it doing that.
  #64  
Old 04-15-2012, 11:56 AM
IntrinsicGames's Avatar
IntrinsicGames IntrinsicGames is offline
Developer
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 136
Default

Thanks everyone for checking out Amoebattle! I know building up those FMA credits can take a while, so I do a little victory dance whenever someone chooses -ahem- a tiny game like Amoebattle over rockstars like Max Payne

If you guys don't mind though, the main thread could use some love also, especially if you're posting game impressions and strategies. Thanks!
  #65  
Old 04-15-2012, 12:24 PM
syntheticvoid syntheticvoid is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 12,614
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Default

"Thank you for your e-mail! Due to the overwhelming popularity of FreeMyApps,
we are not able to respond to e-mails right now. We are busy giving away
Paid Apps for Free!"

wow... talk about FANTASTIC customer service!
  #66  
Old 04-15-2012, 01:52 PM
Habakuk Habakuk is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 3,453
Default

Got Amoebattle yesterday for 800 credits on iPad, Max Payne Mobile for 780 credits on iPhone, installed both games on both devices. Everything okay so far. No scam. Legit. Saved eight bucks with one hour "tap work" (sideline job) in my rare spare time. Don't know if I should say thank you.

Found two Sponsor Apps that I kept on device. Until midnight CEST there were some changes in the Apps list, today nothing. No new Sponsor Apps. BTW Amoebattle is gone once more. Maybe it's closed on weekends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
wow... talk about FANTASTIC customer service!
Maybe try it in tA's sister site MacRumors' forum there is a thread with some critical remarks btw and some FreeMyApps employees seem to be present.

Complete thread postcount=1
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthre...5#post14022175

BTW what problem did you have? If I may to ask…

Last edited by Habakuk; 04-15-2012 at 01:55 PM..
  #67  
Old 04-15-2012, 02:53 PM
Menneisyys Menneisyys is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Found two Sponsor Apps that I kept on device. Until midnight CEST there were some changes in the Apps list, today nothing. No new Sponsor Apps. BTW Amoebattle is gone once more. Maybe it's closed on weekends.
The list of sponsored apps quickly change... around Friday midnight (CET), they've put some 5 new sponsored apps. I was lucky to have all my iOS devices (some 7-8) around so I quickly made some $20 saving on future downloads...

The new apps have ALL disappeared the next day when I logged in from yet another iDevice.

So, it's useful to check the site, say, every hour not to miss these great new sponsored additions as they may just disappear after some hours.
  #68  
Old 04-15-2012, 08:29 PM
syntheticvoid syntheticvoid is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 12,614
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Got Amoebattle yesterday for 800 credits on iPad, Max Payne Mobile for 780 credits on iPhone, installed both games on both devices. Everything okay so far. No scam. Legit. Saved eight bucks with one hour "tap work" (sideline job) in my rare spare time. Don't know if I should say thank you.

Found two Sponsor Apps that I kept on device. Until midnight CEST there were some changes in the Apps list, today nothing. No new Sponsor Apps. BTW Amoebattle is gone once more. Maybe it's closed on weekends.



Maybe try it in tA's sister site MacRumors' forum there is a thread with some critical remarks btw and some FreeMyApps employees seem to be present.

Complete thread postcount=1
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthre...5#post14022175

BTW what problem did you have? If I may to ask…

Thanks, I'll keep all that info written down. But the issue was fixed... I got my nephew to sign up through a referral, but wasn't getting the 100 points...

After he got enough points to get Infinity Blade, the points went through.
  #69  
Old 04-15-2012, 08:46 PM
nfong nfong is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menneisyys View Post
The list of sponsored apps quickly change... around Friday midnight (CET), they've put some 5 new sponsored apps. I was lucky to have all my iOS devices (some 7-8) around so I quickly made some $20 saving on future downloads...

The new apps have ALL disappeared the next day when I logged in from yet another iDevice.

So, it's useful to check the site, say, every hour not to miss these great new sponsored additions as they may just disappear after some hours.
Yeah, I've been an FMA user for quite a while, and I noticed that sponsors come and go...so try to download them and get your credits while they're still there :P
  #70  
Old 04-15-2012, 11:25 PM
ak47killa ak47killa is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 635
Default

I just beat level 4. Thank you guys for the help. I did it on my second try after reading your posts.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent