★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-17-2011, 11:11 AM
Have to admit I'm not super-mega impressed with this game.
It's definitely unique, but every level feels exactly the same, you flip the image over so it's facing the right way, then slightly tweak the angle and its done.
Yawn.
12-17-2011, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannorexic View Post
Have to admit I'm not super-mega impressed with this game.
It's definitely unique, but every level feels exactly the same, you flip the image over so it's facing the right way, then slightly tweak the angle and its done.
Yawn.
How about trying the Pro difficulty setting?

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter

12-17-2011, 03:08 PM
Love it! I dont think it is so simple. On the first lvls you can do everything looking only on this numbers or letters.
Despite the fact, game is amazing and extremely addictive. And worth it's price.
03-29-2012, 08:38 PM
Buleprint 3D HD for iPad2 play video

03-30-2012, 12:05 AM
Just started playing this last night, and really enjoyed the concept, presentation and execution.

I can see why people might have gotten bored quickly with the original game mode - it got a little repetitive after 20 or so levels. However, the 'Pro' difficulty setting is pretty awesome, and adds much needed depth and challenge to the game.

For anyone playing this, I'd recommend changing to Pro setting as soon as it becomes available. To make it available, I think you have to complete around 20 levels on 'normal', then about the same number on 'advanced' (not 100% sure though - it may have something to do with the number of stars you collect).

One bit of feedback for the devs:
It'd be nice if the level selection screens were laid out differently to accommodate the different difficulty modes - for example, I can tell that I've 3-starred a level, but there's no way to tell whether I've 3-starred it in normal, advanced or pro mode. Unless I'm missing something...

Anyways, thanks for a cool game, and for getting involved with the community

Last edited by vordhosbn; 03-30-2012 at 12:16 AM.
04-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future777 View Post
How about trying the Pro difficulty setting?
Bought your game recently but it looks ugly without Retina display support for the new iPad. When is it going to be updated?
04-15-2012, 09:19 AM
Is retina coming for this, decided to get it even though I purchased it before for iPhone and have to say it looks horrible on the new iPad (no offence) I really want it to be updated though as its a great game
04-16-2012, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by b00mers View Post
Is retina coming for this, decided to get it even though I purchased it before for iPhone and have to say it looks horrible on the new iPad (no offence) I really want it to be updated though as its a great game
Yes, a Retina Update is on the way ^^

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter

Last edited by Future777; 04-16-2012 at 09:41 AM.
04-16-2012, 12:12 AM
Here is my money. Please get it.
04-17-2012, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future777 View Post
Yes, a Retina Update is on the way ^^
Thatsgreat news, any estimated date?