★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-04-2012, 06:45 AM
#91
I also can not acquire the achievement.
03-23-2012, 11:56 AM
#92
achievements issue

I adore this game, which is why I was very eager to finish it at 100%.
I collected all the clocks in all the levels (remix included) and yet the last two achievements simply won't show up.
The only other thing I'm missing is I wasn't able to beat the damn boss in under 150 seconds (yet!!).
Any solution? Have you encountered issues with the achievements?

03-23-2012, 12:18 PM
#93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honki View Post
I adore this game, which is why I was very eager to finish it at 100%.
I collected all the clocks in all the levels (remix included) and yet the last two achievements simply won't show up.
The only other thing I'm missing is I wasn't able to beat the damn boss in under 150 seconds (yet!!).
Any solution? Have you encountered issues with the achievements?
I've been able to obtain all the achievements without any issue. The 150 seconds one is quite tricky and you really need to do it without missing a single thing. It's hard but not impossible. Persistance is key

Find me on Twitter

Last edited by killercow; 03-23-2012 at 01:28 PM.
03-23-2012, 03:32 PM
#94
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
It's hard but not impossible. Persistance is key
Oh, I believe you, absolutely.
But I am wondering if you have to do the boss in under 150 seconds first, in order to get the last two achievements, although they should have nothing to do with each other...
It says "collect all little clocks" and "complete all stages", which I clearly did.

I guess there's only one way to find out: beat the boss again
03-23-2012, 03:59 PM
#95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honki View Post
Oh, I believe you, absolutely.
But I am wondering if you have to do the boss in under 150 seconds first, in order to get the last two achievements, although they should have nothing to do with each other...
It says "collect all little clocks" and "complete all stages", which I clearly did.

I guess there's only one way to find out: beat the boss again
Mine unlocked before I even attempted the boss, so I don't think that they are linked!

Find me on Twitter
03-29-2012, 08:21 PM
#96
I too am having issues with these last 2 achievements.

Gamecenter:
mikeydavis
04-16-2012, 01:00 AM
#97
Game Impressions

Just about a perfect game, fun and very addicting. Took a while to stop the tune from playing in my head though. Very sad to finish it, hoping for more levels.
07-31-2012, 06:37 PM
#99
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDavis360 View Post
I too am having issues with these last 2 achievements.
Same. How disappointing. I was keeping it around just to finish these last 2 before deleting and turns out it doesn't even work?
04-25-2013, 10:41 AM
I've watched the trailers, read reviews, watched gameplay...and I still don't understand this game.

I want to buy because I enjoy puzzlers and stealth but can someone explain the game? I just can't wrap my head around the mechanics

Or are there any similar flash games I can play to get feel for the concept?