★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-16-2012, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogkendra View Post
It took me a while to solve, not sure how so many people claim to solve this so fast, I mean, that combination lock puzzle is difficult to figure out by any standard.
If you play a lot of casual adventure/puzzle games, you see the same puzzles over and over again, or at least puzzles that are similar enough that you have a sense of what you need to do even if it takes a while to work out the details. So that definitely helped with Lume, in which none of the puzzles were particularly original, though some were definitely hard.

The puzzle I had the most trouble with was the grid/directions one. The instructions were pretty clear, but I'm bad at that sort of thing.

andsoitgoes mentioned Tiny Bang Story in an earlier post. I haven't played the iPad version, but I've played the Mac version twice, and I loved it both times. Wonderful, delightful, utterly charming game. Assuming the iPad port is solid, I imagine anybody who liked Lume would love Tiny Bang Story.

Cheers.

Last edited by Georgina; 04-16-2012 at 02:36 AM.
10-08-2014, 01:25 PM
For those who enjoyed Lume: I just noticed State of Play are preparing for the November release of its sequel, Lumino City. ^_^

http://www.stateofplaygames.com/2014...page-now-live/

It's not clear if iOS will be there at launch time, but OS X and Windows are listed on Steam.