★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

TouchArcade's Street Fighter 4 Volt: Battle Royal Tournament!

04-16-2012, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptYadierPR View Post
I did so terrible in this tournament not even one match sigh
I dont know why i get nervous
I was super nervous in my first match too .. it happens, just need to play in more high-pressure situations and you'll get used to it ..

SF4:V @ GC id: mooken
SF4Volt - Attack Data + Combos
SF4Volt: Weekly Tourney Every Thurs 9PM EST/6PM PST
04-16-2012, 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
Haha! Hilarious.

Zion, what times typically work for you? For me it's usually nights EST.
I'm going to be at my girl friend's house doing university work for the next week and my iPad is at home :-S
Can you wait until the weekend? It is losers bracket anyway, we're not the ones behind schedule lol but yeah sorry about that!! I'll still be around every now and then to check up on tourney and everything else!!

GC: The Xion
Team: Denjin Dojo
Hate: Rage Quitters and SP Assist
My vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4H4DPnvtso

04-16-2012, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptYadierPR View Post
Yea anxiety is the word im looking for
I think you and Felix should be training partners, he shall help you overcome the anxiety just as I helped him...

Dont worry about it though man, I dont expect to win any matches either lol besides losing is only part of the growing experience

GC: D4Gamerz
Dedicated Fei Long Player
04-16-2012, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3ro209 View Post
@ d4gamerz, I didn't know we were fighting, shoot me an invite and I'll accept if I'm available.
Alright bro you came just in time, ill try and get you sometime today.

04-16-2012, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXion View Post
I'm going to be at my girl friend's house doing university work for the next week and my iPad is at home :-S
Can you wait until the weekend? It is losers bracket anyway, we're not the ones behind schedule lol but yeah sorry about that!! I'll still be around every now and then to check up on tourney and everything else!!
No problem. Let me know if anything changes.

GC ID: Jibba Junior.
04-16-2012, 11:15 AM
Anyone hear from Koochi Monsta. I kept inviting her on the weekend for tourney matches but she never responded.

D4...I called out the challenge last week before the weekend. I have made numerous attempts. Your call.
04-16-2012, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
Anyone hear from Koochi Monsta. I kept inviting her on the weekend for tourney matches but she never responded.

D4...I called out the challenge last week before the weekend. I have made numerous attempts. Your call.
It seems my next match will be against you
04-16-2012, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockdi View Post
It seems my next match will be against you
Crap. Seems like I will be watching the action from the sidelines. You'll have fun playing TenOneZ
04-16-2012, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Crap. Seems like I will be watching the action from the sidelines. You'll have fun playing TenOneZ
First let's have our match XD I'll be eager for it! (We can have some friendlies just too warm up)
04-16-2012, 04:28 PM
Quote:

Dont worry about it, you'll get your bye