Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-15-2012, 05:16 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 2.x

Not sure if this is a bug in the game, but I have found all 6 golden gebettos and every time I close the app and re open it it doesn't show that I got it so is saying I only have 5/6.
So without giving away which level it is in, in order of the levels that you find the gebettos in it is the second last one. Really frustrating I've collected it like 6 times now but still having the same problem. Is this happening to anyone else?
Old 04-15-2012, 11:08 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack23 View Post
Not sure if this is a bug in the game, but I have found all 6 golden gebettos and every time I close the app and re open it it doesn't show that I got it so is saying I only have 5/6.
So without giving away which level it is in, in order of the levels that you find the gebettos in it is the second last one. Really frustrating I've collected it like 6 times now but still having the same problem. Is this happening to anyone else?
The same problem. Reported to the BB guys and they promised to fix it in coming update.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:36 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey View Post
The Circuit is surely a bug.

This whole no-check-point business is a little too forced really. It removes all levels like "The Circuit" where you spawn somewhere like Night-crawler out of the equation. Riggysmalls on TA had made a brilliant level utilizing this mechanic. Will never see those kind of levels in the game with no-checkpoints. Maybe they should call the no-checkpoint difficulty level as "really few checkpoints" difficulty level
Thank you Spidey! I love making levels in this game and am currently working on a cool new one that has yet to be posted. If anyone is interested in the level he is talking about its called Frost Nova and the code is: BZB7

Also, I can't wait for the User Created Level Browser that Qwiboo discussed awhile ago!
Old 04-16-2012, 01:27 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Love the new backgrounds and how you cleverly intergrated them into old levels!!!
Old 04-16-2012, 01:30 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

But please put in iCloud support! It is a must espesially now with the new iPad.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.T. View Post
But please put in iCloud support! It is a must espesially now with the new iPad.
Several of us at Mountain Sheep & Qwiboo picked up new iPads as well so we're well aware of how useful this would be. We must play this one carefully, though, having seen how a poorly implemented cloud save can be a nightmare for both players and developers. Stay tuned.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:42 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 2.x

I am keen to know if anyone has found this "easter egg". If so any hints as to where it is are appreciated
Old 04-17-2012, 03:21 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack23 View Post
I am keen to know if anyone has found this "easter egg". If so any hints as to where it is are appreciated
I found them'all

Old 04-17-2012, 03:23 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jouni View Post
Several of us at Mountain Sheep & Qwiboo picked up new iPads as well so we're well aware of how useful this would be. We must play this one carefully, though, having seen how a poorly implemented cloud save can be a nightmare for both players and developers. Stay tuned.
I absolutely agree. I would rather not have this feature than risk losing progress. And I do have both ipod and an iPad. If you do release the update with iCloud support, I ain't gonna update till people on forums here confirm that they aren't losing data. IB and LoE2 really made a mess of it with iCloud.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:01 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey View Post
I absolutely agree. I would rather not have this feature than risk losing progress. And I do have both ipod and an iPad. If you do release the update with iCloud support, I ain't gonna update till people on forums here confirm that they aren't losing data. IB and LoE2 really made a mess of it with iCloud.
But even without iCloud you could loose your save,if sth happens with your iDevice.That's why before/after every update I backup my save