Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-16-2012, 02:15 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Fun game, I'm not having lag or crashing problems other than when Game center is loading. I do however have an issue with Game Center. It never connects.

Add me to Auto log friends Arock1
Old 04-16-2012, 02:30 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Looks fun but wish it had demo.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:51 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arock View Post
Fun game, I'm not having lag or crashing problems other than when Game center is loading. I do however have an issue with Game Center. It never connects.

Add me to Auto log friends Arock1
The GC aspect isn't working at this point so it isn't just you.

As I sort of stated before, the seemingly consistent tactic in all 3 modes is to try and create huge pileups by not letting any cars leave the map.

Rush Hour: Do as much damage as you can in a tight time span and activate as many Pizza Truck specials as you can for big bonus opportunities. Some basic tactics I've adopted is trying to get a big cluster of cars all around my vehicle so that when I blow up it hits all of them at once and might even destroy a nearby building as well.

Pile Up!: This game has two phases. In the first phase it is imperative you let no cars escape as you try to create as big a pileup as you can. Each escaped car will lower your end game Inferno multiplier by 1 point. Once all of the level's cars have been released into the intersection and either crashed or escaped, the Inferno phase kicks in. In this Inferno phase, beyond simply causing as much damage as possible (standard stuff) it is important to keep fresh fires starting as once you stop creating new flames this mode ends (smashing buildings is often a good idea here as not only can it help maintain your flames, destroying those buildings at this point with the Inferno multiplier can result in some INSANE pointage).

Roadblock: This mode is all about hanging in there as long as possible. While causing as much damage as possible is always a great idea, the primary focus is making sure that no cars make it off the map (once 5 escape this mode ends). In addition to ensuring nobody makes it off the map, you're trying to smash enough cars to bring about special events (a different series of special events for each level), ending up, if you last long enough, with a huge screen clearing event whose power is based on how few cars you've managed to let escape off the map up to this point (so anywhere from 20-100% powered).
Old 04-18-2012, 07:49 AM

Anyone else getting logged out of origin every time they play as it pissing me off.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:56 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighteyes74 View Post
Anyone else getting logged out of origin every time they play as it pissing me off.
Oh God, it uses Origin? Ugh...EA. Don't think I'll even bother with this when it goes on sale.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:54 AM

Appshopper say there is an update, but it's not showing for me. Anyone else got the update.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:02 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

I got the update. It says that it fixes the Gamecenter connection.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:40 PM

Still no update showing for me in the uk
Old 05-24-2012, 01:40 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Appshopper is saying its now reduced to 99cents/ 69p! in the uk. But when you try to purchase it says 'your request can't be completed'
Old 05-24-2012, 01:48 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutSpoken View Post
Appshopper is saying its now reduced to 99cents/ 69p! in the uk. But when you try to purchase it says 'your request can't be completed'
Give it a little bit of time, that message usually occurs when its being changed or recently was changed.